• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hell's With All These White Knights?

I see you're being a cunt because I stated that I thought the banning was unwarranted. Had he broken a rule I'd have been fine with it, the cage is anything goes, and if you can be banned for nothing then I think that's a crock of shit. Also had you been around longer than you have you would have gotten the big text joke towards Stormtrooper, something you and another poster pointed out as "sucking Coco's dick".

Uh huh.

Look, you may just be a person who's strong on your convictions. And that's all well and good. But from the outside looking in, it looked like you wanted hot, raw, passionate sex with Coco on his way out. It was, "how could do they do this to Coco? This is bullshit! This is totally unwarranted! I'm going to speak at how outraged I am!!!!"

No. It was one guy getting banned, period. And I don't care if it's the Dali Lama of posting, he's still just one poster. Period. And for all I know, you were about to write sonnets of his posting ability. All I did was call you out on it. Period.

By the way, this thing with Stormtrooper, whatever the fuck it is... Isn't it sad to have rivalries on the internet? Life's too short. At the end of the day, this forum is/was going to just keep rolling on, with or without Coco

Uh huh.

Look, you may just be a person who's strong on your convictions. And that's all well and good. But from the outside looking in, it looked like you wanted hot, raw, passionate sex with Coco on his way out. It was, "how could do they do this to Coco? This is bullshit! This is totally unwarranted! I'm going to speak at how outraged I am!!!!"

No. It was one guy getting banned, period. And I don't care if it's the Dali Lama of posting, he's still just one poster. Period. And for all I know, you were about to write sonnets of his posting ability. All I did was call you out on it. Period.

By the way, this thing with Stormtrooper, whatever the fuck it is... Isn't it sad to have rivalries on the internet? Life's too short. At the end of the day, this forum is/was going to just keep rolling on, with or without Coco

unfair is unfair. Unwarranted is unwarranted.

I don't really see anything wrong with "White Knighting" if done diplomatically. Everybody makes mistakes, and sometimes people do tend to take things too seriously, even if you're in charge of something. Sometimes people make a valid point defending somebody, sometimes they just come across as raving lunatics. The point being is that maybe somebody had something similar happen to them and they can put themselves in that person's shoes and feel bad for what they're going through. Sure, it's just an internet forum, but for somebody that's truly looking for that outlet or niche to be a part of, to just be a part of something in some way, shape, or form, then something like this can just add to whatever frustrations they may have going on on top of it. Like it or not, and yeah they should learn to have a tougher hide in this day and age, some people have a harder time at it than others at least at some point in their lives, and maybe everybody should just lighten up a bit instead of being so gung-ho to slam people simply because they can. Oh, well...

lawsofattraction-brosnan_1083025027.jpg

For Coco.

I don't really see anything wrong with "White Knighting" if done diplomatically. Everybody makes mistakes, and sometimes people do tend to take things too seriously, even if you're in charge of something. Sometimes people make a valid point defending somebody, sometimes they just come across as raving lunatics. The point being is that maybe somebody had something similar happen to them and they can put themselves in that person's shoes and feel bad for what they're going through. Sure, it's just an internet forum, but for somebody that's truly looking for that outlet or niche to be a part of, to just be a part of something in some way, shape, or form, then something like this can just add to whatever frustrations they may have going on on top of it. Like it or not, and yeah they should learn to have a tougher hide in this day and age, some people have a harder time at it than others at least at some point in their lives, and maybe everybody should just lighten up a bit instead of being so gung-ho to slam people simply because they can. Oh, well...

And there you go. Right there. The bold part. It actually takes some chutzpah to do such a thing in real life. Where there's likely to be conflict. Where you actually could face some sense of physical harm.

Just not on an internet forum. Absolutely no reason to make oneself look like that.

CCM, remember when I told you that you were too inexperienced to join Samurai 7 and that you should and gun down a big name?

Yeah well, I didn't mean one of us. :\

Considering this is all done in writing, I don't see a way to take a violent approach in this.

I meant it as in writing a simple question, or stating an opinion directly, without resorting to just throwing out "fuck you, fuck this, you fucking suck you ********er, I hope you get hit by a fucking bus, you are a worthless piece of shit and deserve to die!!!"

That would be what I consider undiplomatic in a purely written context.

CCM, remember when I told you that you were too inexperienced to join Samurai 7 and that you should and gun down a big name?

Yeah well, I didn't mean one of us. :\

Macca, you remember this?

Macca endorses CCM. I believe this man could be the Yin to my Yang here in the Cage.

Tis the case here. Just not connected per se. You represent the light. And I'll go on with that darkness.

Besides, you gotta admit; a point was made

Alas, Macca. We'll always have Paris

I still don't get this whole "it was unfair" argument. This is a private internet forum, you have no rights here, if KB and Sly decided to ban everyone they didn't like we wouldn't have anything to say because they can do whatever the fuck they want. You can bitch and moan all you want but in the end your only options are getting over it or leaving like a bitch.

It's the fucking internet, if Coco was going to cut his wrist from being banned he probably wasn't as amazing as you white knights believed he was.

Isn't it sad to be a pro wrestling fan at our age? To the majority, yes it is. Do we give a fuck? No, we don't.

I haven't been on some huge rivalry around here, but that doesn't warrant me to ride a high horse about it and judge other people for it.

Take a look at Tdigs and Norcal. Both have been in their fair share of spats with other members around here, yet both seem to lead very happy, successful lives. However, by your standards, just because they've had a "rivalry" or two on the internet, they're pathetic losers.

Just jump off the high horse, man, and enjoy the place, because at this point you have zero clue what you're talking about.

I still don't get this whole "it was unfair" argument. This is a private internet forum, you have no rights here, if KB and Sly decided to ban everyone they didn't like we wouldn't have anything to say because they can do whatever the fuck they want. You can bitch and moan all you want but in the end your only options are getting over it or leaving like a bitch.

It's the fucking internet, if Coco was going to cut his wrist from being banned he probably wasn't as amazing as you white knights believed he was.

It was unfair because Coco didn't break any rules. The fact that it is a private internet forum has nothing to do with if it is fair or not, it just makes it so it can be done. And just because something can be done, it does not mean it is the right thing to do.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2682562 said:
It was unfair because Coco didn't break any rules. The fact that it is a private internet forum has nothing to do with if it is fair or not, it just makes it so it can be done.

So it was unfair? What would you have done if this hadn't been a work? Bitch endlessly and use all of your time to complain about something that has no impact on your real life?

So it was unfair? What would you have done if this hadn't been a work? Bitch endlessly and use all of your time to complain about something that has no impact on your real life?

I would have complained about it here, where it is prevalent, not during my life outside of the forum. In fact what does my real life have to do with this anyway, I am a member of this forum and if something is going on in it, I am sure as hell going to be fine with talking about it, on the forum. Would you rather me make threads whining about not being able to get women, or play it off like I am above talking about the Coco situation while being in a conversation about the Coco situation? I fail to see how that is any less pathetic.

The [OFFICIAL] ScreaminNormanSmiley;2682578 said:
I would have complained about it here, 1.where it is prevalent, not during my life outside of the forum. In fact what does my real life have to do with this anyway, I am a member of this forum and if something is going on in it, I am sure as hell going to be fine with talking about it, on the forum. 2. Would you rather me make threads whining about not being able to get women, 3. or play it off like I am above talking about the Coco situation while being in a conversation about the Coco situation? I fail to see how that is any less pathetic.

1. Right, we talked about it. I did it because it was funny, and to a degree still is. You did it because you think it's some infringement on your rights as a poster here, and/or because the absence of Coco leaves a void in your rectum where his cock used to be (and yes, my tongue did need to find a new asshole to wipe in the few hours he was gone).

2. Probably more productive (for my sake). And pointing out how pathetic I am and comparing it to this is only hurting your argument. Also, not whining. Doesn't negate the pathetic thing, but I wasn't bitching about it like you are.

3. It wouldn't be any less pathetic. But I'm not really talking about the Coco thing, I'm using it as a base for the idea that you and others are taking shit on a fucking internet forum seriously enough to start some mass uprising over it.

Coco is and always has been an entertaining wall of text on my computer screen (The most entertaining wall of text at that), nothing more, nothing less, I'm as indifferent to his banning as I am to your insults because get this, he's a wall of text on my computer screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back