• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hell's With All These White Knights?

"If you give up your rights, or stop fighting for them when they're compromised, no matter how small the situation, that's when freedoms diminish or get taken advantage of"---- UltimateHitman

What about all the White Knights jumping to defend the mods? I'd like to see them being bashed with the same vigor that my supporters are.

Being a white knight for the mods is much less cool.

I dont understand what the big deal about getting serious about something on the internet forum you partake in. Do you not get pissed and frustrated when things go wrong on your favorite video game? Yea? Same thing. So fucking what.

Also, I dont know how everyone thinks that can gauge someone's level of seriousness. I cant tell you how many heated arguments or debates I have gotten onto on this forum while being fully reclined, in my boxers, with a bowl of ice cream. Becuase someone takes dissent with something they feel is unjust doesnt mean they are like, Doc, or something.

Being a white knight for the mods is much less cool.

I dont understand what the big deal about getting serious about something on the internet forum you partake in. Do you not get pissed and frustrated when things go wrong on your favorite video game? Yea? Same thing. So fucking what.

Also, I dont know how everyone thinks that can gauge someone's level of seriousness. I cant tell you how many heated arguments or debates I have gotten onto on this forum while being fully reclined, in my boxers, with a bowl of ice cream. Becuase someone takes dissent with something they feel is unjust doesnt mean they are like, Doc, or something.

I'd get pissed at this, but that would mean I'm taking the internet too seriously.

Coco got banned as a prank, some people got all worked up about it, I blame it on Doug in an attempt to get you to show up, CCM made this thread, Tiger made another one, NorCal thinks I take the internet too seriously despite my not really doing anything this whole time.

The usual.

Got it.

I may be alone in this, I do believe it's possible and understandable to get pissed or upset by something said over the internet and still not take it too seriously. People say some incredibly stupid shit here that really befuddles me, sometimes agitates me but never once have I left this place with any of that on my mind. If someone did, that would be an indication of one taking the internet too seriously.

Got it.

I may be alone in this, I do believe it's possible and understandable to get pissed or upset by something said over the internet and still not take it too seriously. People say some incredibly stupid shit here that really befuddles me, sometimes agitates me but never once have I left this place with any of that on my mind. If someone did, that would be an indication of one taking the internet too seriously.

Sounds about right.

Really, everybody has some sort of reaction to what goes on here. Finding people funny over the internet is in no way different than finding someone annoying/rude on the internet is it? If you can find enough of a connection to create friendships based of the goings on here than it should be completely understandable to build a dislike/disdain for someone.

"You take the internet too seriously" is getting old. None of you are able to measure how seriously anyone takes anything based on text on a forum.

Quit being a bunch of internet psychiatrists.

Quit giving the field of psychiatry a bad reputation by using that word so liberally.

Really, everybody has some sort of reaction to what goes on here. Finding people funny over the internet is in no way different than finding someone annoying/rude on the internet is it? If you can find enough of a connection to create friendships based of the goings on here than it should be completely understandable to build a dislike/disdain for someone.

I was just going on about how angry people seemed to get over the banning, like Martin Luther King has just takin a (another) bullet.

I also don't have friends, so I have no idea what you're trying to say in that bold text. Are those like ships that run of the bodies of friends?

I was just going on about how angry people seemed to get over the banning, like Martin Luther King has just takin a (another) bullet.

I also don't have friends, so I have no idea what you're trying to say in that bold text. Are those like ships that run of the bodies of friends?

This post as a whole confuses me man.

Martin Luther King died as a result of a bomb, not a gun shot wound. Maybe you should stick to references from eras you have studied in school so far, like the Pilgrims and the Indians and how they were bestest buds, or when Thomas Jefferson didn't have a Robert De Niro thing.

Martin Luther King died as a result of a bomb, not a gun shot wound. Maybe you should stick to references from eras you have studied in school so far, like the Pilgrims and the Indians and how they were bestest buds, or when Thomas Jefferson didn't have a Robert De Niro thing.

.....what? Without even looking it up I'm almost positive that a bullet through the side of the head killed him.

This post as a whole confuses me man.

Why?

Man are you wrong.

Looking pretty stupid about now.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back