• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hell's With All These White Knights?

Dude, I have no idea what the fuck happened. It says that my account has been disabled because it's a fake account or not really me or something haha. Which sucks because it very clearly is me. Either it's a fuck up or one of my friends thought it would be funny to report me. I'm awaiting a reactivation, if they won't do that I'm just gonna make a new one.

Yeah maybe, I really have no idea why. Speaking of Four Lokos, I have my friend developing an App for us called the Lokator where people can register places they find that still sell Lokos in the area for everyone to enjoy.

Yeah maybe, I really have no idea why. Speaking of Four Lokos, I have my friend developing an App for us called the Lokator where people can register places they find that still sell Lokos in the area for everyone to enjoy.

Awesomeness.

Really though, this is such a useless thread.

At worst, CCM feeling that a short term prank was worth a crusade (and yes, go look up how many times he felt it necessary to point it out and repeat the term "White Knight", I'd call that a crusade) is just as silly and stupid as he claims others were for having a reaction. Tiger had the same reaction, but managed to not come across as twat about it.

At best, CCM was just trying to get his name some recognition on Coco's dime.

DirtyJosé;2688641 said:
Awesomeness.

Really though, this is such a useless thread.

At worst, CCM feeling that a short term prank was worth a crusade (and yes, go look up how many times he felt it necessary to point it out and repeat the term "White Knight", I'd call that a crusade) is just as silly and stupid as he claims others were for having a reaction. Tiger had the same reaction, but managed to not come across as twat about it.

At best, CCM was just trying to get his name some recognition on Coco's dime.

Well see he didn't know Coco had a clique of e-buddies here. No harm in it or anything but he thought WZF was every man for himself, and didn't take kindly to all the hue and cry over Coco's banning.

Chile Cole is entertaining actually. Raises good point and I'd love to see him start some non-spam threads. Gets his point across quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back