• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shayan_cena_y2j

HOLY SHIT! 28 alt votes.

*sigh* Yeah, I wanted Jericho to win over Austin.. but even I have to admit 28 votes in his favor that weren't done properly is overkill. :disappointed:

Also, I'm in agreement with the write-in/post-in votes. I think 70% or more of the people who vote without writing-in about it, is because they don't want to repeat what they feel has already been said. Or they don't want to get into a drawn out debate, or called wrong/bad in their decision.

Still, write-in votes (even spam ones that merely say they're voting for "so-and-so", without reason beyond they like them more) should be how everything is done in the future.

Albeit, if it takes this long for you guys (Staff) to figure out alt. accounts. Whats to stop them from continuing to make alt. accounts, and post "I vote so and so" just the same? There is no true way to stop that stupidity from happening.

I listen to sports talk and they play that on every single goddamn commercial break.

It's enough to make you either turn the radio off or change the station. I would never let that company buy ad space on my radio station, especially when most of the proceeds of the junked car don't go to charity.

I listen to sports talk and they play that on every single goddamn commercial break.

It's enough to make you either turn the radio off or change the station. I would never let that company buy ad space on my radio station, especially when most of the proceeds of the junked car don't go to charity.

I hear it all the time on the Oldies station on my way home from work. The stations better be getting good money for that commercial, because it is so damn bad.

KB, you should check the Sting/Liger votes for alts I highly suspec --Fuck, I got nothing :(. Nothing at all, lol. Anyways, it's a shame this is how Jericho went out this year, though if you say w/o the alt votes he would have won then it's still a legit win overall.

I'm pretty sure the man who sings at one point in that commercial is a pedophile.

Whenever I'm driving and that commercial comes on, I yell, "Sing it, Pedo!" whenever the part where he sings starts in. What a creep that guy sounds like.

Serves Jericho right. The slimy Bastard could never beat Austin clean anyway, now he finally got caught using his under handed tactics. :lmao:

Seriously? 31 alt votes?

That would be the pinnacle of funny, but I'm sure that's more work for you that really should be unnecessary. I'm betting a 20-11 split of the votes for Taker/Cena respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back