• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shayan_cena_y2j

I haven't blocked anyone. I just haven't been on MSN lately because my brother is here and he's using the computer room as a guest room so I can't use that computer. I'm on my laptop in my bedroom and I only just now remembered to start up MSN. I had planned to go to bed in a few minutes so I'm not online.

While it doesn't take away from the fact that I am legit pissed about this, I was kidding, yo.

I'm on all the time, TS. I'm just not always appearing online. I never block anyone, ever. You can message me and if I respond, I'm there!

I really should block you. You think that NXT season 2 is going to suck. :p

I fail to see how anything with Alex Riley can possibly suck. Plus, Zack Ryder, Percy Watson, LayCool, Kofi Kingston, Joe Hennig, Lucky Cannon. FTW

I fail to see how anything with Alex Riley can possibly suck. Plus, Zack Ryder, Percy Watson, LayCool, Kofi Kingston, Joe Hennig, Lucky Cannon. FTW

:O You been talking to Scotty I see. We'll, I'm trying to stay out of the WWE section to avoid negativity, so if you want to discuss, I'll be on MSN tomorrow or you can text Scotty for my number.

There isn't a lot of negativity. and when there is I use my divine light to pierce the heavens and send a million burning suns of optimism on their heads.

Oh yes.

So, wait, KB.. let me try to understand this..

Two people create alts. (that'd be, what, 4 accounts?) and all vote for Jericho. He wins some 90something to 75 or something. And Austin wins - because of 2 people (4 votes) cheating?

I get discounting the alt votes. But that doesn't mean that the other 85+ people didn't still over-vote the 70whatever Austin supporters. Care to explain?

What a piece of shit. I feel like I put in some decent work on that match, and this fucking loser (and whoever else) had to fuck it up. At least Austin moved on.

I'm sorry I had to close it but this was absurd. It went up over ten votes in less than an hour.

Just noticed this post. So, can you verify that the alts. (cheating votes) were what put Jericho over? Or can you discount them, and tell what the regular poll would've been?

Surely Austin had alt voters as well. He did for the Olympics.

Truthfully.. and you can take it for what its worth. Jericho was winning, alts or not. So if you're to throw the match out - why not do what you said you'd do in the beginning and just toss out the entire match? NO ONE moves on.

Jericho fans (who aren't alt cheaters) aren't going to be happy, and its not fair that Austin gets a (more or less) free pass that he didn't deserve.

Well the first batch, as in the ones that made it close, were all alts. Many hours later, the following people created accounts, voted for Jericho, and then logged off:

takerisbaddurr, takerisnotguud, takerisoverratedfu, takersuckman, jerichoandtakersuck, unjerichoholicaaa

I think you get the idea.

Truthfully.. and you can take it for what its worth. Jericho was winning, alts or not. So if you're to throw the match out - why not do what you said you'd do in the beginning and just toss out the entire match? NO ONE moves on.

Jericho fans (who aren't alt cheaters) aren't going to be happy, and its not fair that Austin gets a (more or less) free pass that he didn't deserve.

Ok, so when Jericho had 10 alt votes and was up four he was winning fairly....how?

I'm actually quite annoyed. Like legit annoyed. I was really, REALLY into this tournament, and this dumb piece of shit had to go and ruin it for me, and get Jericho disqualified.

THIS.

I actually suggested that idea but it appeared that the alts were part of the majority where the people who voted Austin were more majority of actual members, I still think it's the better idea to keep people happy but will go with KB's plan.

As said I'm already disappointed given this was my first full run and I was happy with how Jericho was doing until the events of last night.

Next I'm just going to vote on better entrances.

Ok, so when Jericho had 10 alt votes and was up four he was winning fairly....how?

I have NO idea how many alts either side had. All I'm saying is, if you're throwing out one side for alts - you should make sure the other side didn't have any as well.

If Austin had alt votes, then the entire thing should either be re-started, or thrown out completely.

If you know for a fact, after taking out ALL of the alts for both sides who would win.. then so be it.

Not arguing, just tossing out some ideas on how to not fuck up the tournament and piss a lot of people off. This tournament is too big to allow anyone (alt makers) to fuck it over.

By DQing Jericho because of a handful of alts, you're basically telling anyone who backed Jericho fairly that their opinion didn't matter because someone else made an alt and voted as well. No one told these alt makers to do what they did, so punishing those who posted and voted fairly is anything but.

If anything - you could see a bunch of alts made in Austin's favor next round, purely to get him thrown out in the same manner Jericho is about to be. Thats another valid point you should realize.

And like I said, if there are alts even in the final round, I'll throw that person out.

Fair enough. I just have a feeling someone who is pissed over Jericho losing, is or could find someone to create an alt. and intentionally vote for Austin - just to get him tossed out as well.

And even to me, who loathes Austin with a passion, that would be bullshit and uncalled for. No need for someone to lose unfairly and without the proper chance to lose.

Without the alts, Jericho would have been losing by 9-10 votes. I checked that earlier when it was close.

This cunt has influenced other matches too. At least 10 of Michaels' votes over Savage were alts in nature. Fortunately, it doesn't appear to have affected the end result, but still a total ******** thing to do.

I know it was the right outcome, which is why I ignored it at the time - I didn't notice they were alts, just thught someone had PMed new members - but it's still pathetic. The sad thing is, Austin would have gone through without the alts, but if he wins the whole tournament now, people will be enraged and say it is a tainted victory, when it isn't.

No it isn't. Without the alts, Jericho would have been defeated by Austin. I can't believe this consistently happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back