• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shattered Dreams

As of now the correct term is "smurf". Why? Because they're blue, so they stand out. They are stupid because they depend one person and, you almost never see a girl.

Therefor, Zur-En-Arrh was "smurfed".

Yeah, but this is so beyond you now. We're talking about Smurfette here.

Smurfette.jpg

I figured it all out! D-man is kb's alt and doc has 12 personalities he manifests on here. The similarities are MIND BOGGLING and my brain cannot comprehend two+ people having the same idea that is different than mine.

See, if he would just admit things like this more often, I might be able to tolerate him.

Key word being might.

You're right, how dare I get this thread back on track.

Also, you smell. Am I a troll now adurr?

Your the jabroni that started this shit.

You are the one that overreacted to meaningless red rep and attempted to call me out in horrible fashion just proving how butthurt you've been about everything. I wouldn't expect you to really do anything other than horribly troll though, people without personalities don't really have anything else to do besides bang their heads against the wall trying to get everyone to notice you and when that didn't work went to impersonating people.

Why don't you take that trashbag hoe out of your pic?

You don't have to resort to defaming a big tittied beauty just because no woman, or man, in the world would ever have you.

Or are you to busy fapping to it with your shriveled up monkey penis.

And through all of this you're still obsessed with my penis, how's that closet treating you? Should I expect you to reply to this thread or bump another that's been dead for 4 months just to call me out again?

Why don't you take that trashbag hoe out of your pic?

I'm sorry to butt in and be a lurker or troll or what ever but... is a dude REALLY asking for a picture of an extremely hot chick to be taken off? I'm a totally straight, 16 year old girl and even i would do her.enterkey, i appreciate you greatly for that pic.

Sorry, had to get that outta my system.

I'm sorry to butt in and be a lurker or troll or what ever but... is a dude REALLY asking for a picture of an extremely hot chick to be taken off? I'm a totally straight, 16 year old girl and even i would do her.enterkey, i appreciate you greatly for that pic.

Sorry, had to get that outta my system.

Well normally a guy wouldn't ask for her to be taken off but RvC is a closet fairy that actually enjoys watching present day Diva matches and thinks that all of the Divas are ugly. Don't worry about lurking, took me years to even sign up to this place and you most certainly aren't a troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back