• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shayan_cena_y2j

Nah. This is our biggest thing of the year and that discourages new posters from signing up. Why get involved if you can't vote?

Too much of a hassle and I don't think it's possible. I'd bet that the same person taht made the alts in the first place made the second batch. I'll be keeping a very close eye on the voting in the next rounds.

I think Jericho should have been eliminated a while ago. I haven't voted for him since the first round. Too bad he had to go out like this. It's pretty sad that the tournament means so much to this chumpstain that he had to do this. Debates are fun, but this is pathetic.

Upon further review, and by that I mean going through and checking every single profile of every single voter I didn't recognize in the Austin/Jericho match, I found the following:

Number of accounts made since Monday with zero posts, zero things changed in their profiles and not being on since the day of registering: 29.

Of these 29, they were distributed as follows:

Austin - 1
Jericho - 28

Of those 28, ten registered within 20 minutes of each other and all logged out withing 2 minutes each of each other.

Already did about 8 of them. They were all on the same IP as the person this thread is named after. We have reason to believe shenanigans are up in more matches than this but we'll deal with those if they need to be dealt with.

Well this sucks. I've already posted in the campaign headquarters my thoughts on this and like Phoenix and Mozzarella said, I was getting into this tournament. I was hoping we could take Jericho to the final (obviously that didn't happen).

I'm very sorry to the Jericho supporters that worked hard to get him this far, but I had no other idea what to logically do here as this has happened at least twice now and there is no real guaranteed way to tell apart an alt from a new poster.

I understand KB, you run the tourney and it was your call and I think you made the right one it was just all the hard work that the Jerichoholics put in was wasted, at least we would have lost graciously if he had gone out to Austin instead of by DQ.

I've thought about that restarting thing and I might, but I doubt it. Austin has already won once so why should Jericho get another shot?

Wow, Taker's really pulled ahead last night...

And X is blindly saying Taker's accomplished more than Cena ever has and that even Cena's biggest fans would know this.

*takes a deep breath* One thing at a time.

Indeed it may. I'm going to see what happens as far as the votes go though. With the previous one it was fairly clear that without the alts Austin would have won anyway (He was up ten votes).

The good thing is a lot of these are the same people that were in the other match. That makes things much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back