• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shayan_cena_y2j

I second that. Cena > Taker. Too bad I didn't do that whole voting thing I hear so much about.

Neither did I, really, except I voted Austin and Cena. I hadn't really paid much attention to the tournament since round 1 until then.

I hadn't really paid much attention to the tournament since round 1.

^^^ This.

Actually, I tried going until about Round 3 (or was it 4) when Martel & Rhodes were both still going, and so many better names were long since gone. I just gave up and figured I'll wait until the Final 8.

Hi.

I am the same person who owned SHAYAN_CENA_Y2J account.(KB can confirm this statement.)

First of all , I'm really really sorry i did such a horrible thing.I was out of my mind and i acted like a dick.And I deserve each and every thing people said about me in this topic.

I made a lot of alts and i voted for both Cena and Jericho in order to help them advance to next round.

One thing i wanted to confess is that I also voted for Cena 4 Times with 3 alts in Fourth round in his TLC match with the Rock.As i saw that Cena won that match by 1 vote , I think There must be a Taker vs. Rock match in QF.

Once again , I'm sorry and i expect that this account get banned too.I didn't deserve to be on this forum.

P.S : My IP was blocked by admins , and i was using a proxy while posting this , so don't expect this post's IP be same with alts i made.

Hi.

I am the same person who owned SHAYAN_CENA_Y2J account.(KB can confirm this statement.)

First of all , I'm really really sorry i did such a horrible thing.I was out of my mind and i acted like a dick.And I deserve each and every thing people said about me in this topic.

I made a lot of alts and i voted for both Cena and Jericho in order to help them advance to next round.

One thing i wanted to confess is that I also voted for Cena 4 Times with 3 alts in Fourth round in his TLC match with the Rock.As i saw that Cena won that match by 1 vote , I think There must be a Taker vs. Rock match in QF.

Once again , I'm sorry and i expect that this account get banned too.I didn't deserve to be on this forum.

P.S : My IP was blocked by admins , and i was using a proxy while posting this , so don't expect this post's IP be same with alts i made.

And you make another alt?

Edit: So you use one of your other alts?

No , this ALT was made by the time of CENA vs. ROCK poll.I even voted to Cena by this account and KB can confirm it too.

Hi.

I hope you get shot on the way home you fuck wit

Well, at least he came out and admitted.. .. what was already confirmed, after he was banned.

Also, I love how he mentioned voting for Cena against Rock, and played off that Cena won by so little - that since we're throwing out the alt. votes, the Rock should now face Taker. :lmao: Its like he doesn't care who goes up against him, he just holds out hope that Taker will lose.

I like him.

Hi.

Fucking ******.

Sad bastard. These wrestling tourneys can make a man cry. I'd make a joke about him not getting much of the vagina, but I'd think it be more appropiate for all parties to call this guy a dead baby ************ and move on.

Two of them seem suspicious:

RandySavageFan
ManchesterUnitedFan

The other one (Happyman123) seems insanely generic, too. :/

Those 3 would cancel shayan's if they're all the same person :/

This is in the Cena/Rock match? If so then I'm not going to go back in time and change a bunch of things. I know it sucks but it's WAY too complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back