• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

shattered dreams

Shattered types in circles. While it may seem intelligent to some, I see it as babble. I like SD, for the most part, but a great debater? More like a great confuser. Also, I know confuser isn't a word, so shut the fuck up, you know what I mean. And no, that wasn't a compliment.

Nick, Stephen Hawking can confuse me quite a bit but that does not mean he isn't intelligent. In fact I often find that the one getting confused tends to be the lesser mind.

Nick, Stephen Hawking can confuse me quite a bit but that does not mean he isn't intelligent. In fact I often find that the one getting confused tends to be the lesser mind.

So using confusion and misdirection to make up for the fact that you can't properly defend your arguments means your intelligent?

Did someone redefine the word "intelligent" and forget to tell me?

First of all, I didn't call you stupid.

Also, I know I'm an intelligent guy. If I can keep up with every other post on this site, I can keep up with you. Some of your posts remind me of Ken Anderson, or the Knockouts. You say too much, and half of the time the word forts you build into a single sentence make zero sense.

Shattered dreams is a kike amirite? He is dumb and stupid and dumb and likes men.
I tried to help you but you can officially go jump in front of a moving train you waste of sperm.

Really who gives a fuck if he's Jewish? There are plenty of other reasons to think he's a moron.

Die please

Nick, like when I said Rock buried the WCW guys when they first came into WWF and you spent several posts saying I did not know what I was talking about because WCW was already going to go out of business before that :wtf:

I can't wait until there's a line through your name.

It cannot happen soon enough. This guy is the biggest fucking douche bag to hit the WZ forums in quite some time.

Nick, like when I said Rock buried the WCW guys when they first came into WWF and you spent several posts saying I did not know what I was talking about because WCW was already going to go out of business before that :wtf:

:lmao:

I'm 99% sure this is you poking fun at yourself..but either way, thanks for proving my point.

I will never die.

I think I've red repped this guy more than I have everyone else, total, since I signed up.

Nick is a good guy but I can't believe he still doesn't understand what we were talking about in that thread. Thanks for proving my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back