• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shattered Dreams

Interesting I though of Shawn Michaels. No matter how big wrestlemania is we still think of individuals. Prowrestling audience psychology in a nutshell I guess.

Alcoholic.

Ouch. That strikes up a lot all at once for me. Lots of issues. I think the first thing that popped into my head was "Dad" though.

Whenever something happens I will PM you two my opinion on the subject and let you have first crack at it.

Marshmallows.

Sorry to hear your response on the prior one nate. Hope all is as well as can be now.

Oh Dear God, the infection is spreading! Soon all TNA fans will be blatantly blind and ignore the facts just to push this WWE VS TNA debate that's been dead since last year!

It is nice to have a few people that still read what I write instead of just skipping to the calling me an idiot part. I really did not think I was saying anything especially controversial when I made my first post tonight. Who knew?

We can build an army and demand more ref bumps.

I'm still confused as to what's going on here. It's not as if Angle hasn't been in this situation beforehand. What is shattered doing exactly?

Some people said this clearly indicated something not entirely dissimilar to Angle being about to die from a crippling heroin addiction. I disagreed. Chaos ensued. Dictionaries were involved. I think tiger started selling chastity belts. Thats about it.

Zevon_Zion doesn't have half as amany of these threads and that's only because he doesn't come into the cage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back