I was bored

Disturbed

Championship Contender
So I created a fake Kurt Angle twitter account. I know it's kind of lame to pretend to be someone your not but I just wanted to see how many followers I could get. It isn't verified by twitter that I am real but dumbasses still beleive I am the real Kurt Angle. lulz. I just made it and already got a dude tweeting me asking me if I will retire.

You do realise that ID fraud is a federal offence, right?

I am not going to court. Fans do this all the time. Is Kurt Angle going to sue me or something?

Identity-Theft.jpg

Identity theft is never good

disturbed there are some people who probably will see what you posted on here, and then tweet it to the real kurt or karen or someone like that and he will make some proclamation and report it to twitter, they even do that crap for myspace and facebook as well for people who try to pull that stuff.

And we can publish your e-mail address as well ;)

disturbed there are some people who probably will see what you posted on here, and then tweet it to the real kurt or karen or someone like that and he will make some proclamation and report it to twitter, they even do that crap for myspace and facebook as well for people who try to pull that stuff.

what hell are you talking about?
edit: I thought that said my name at first. I was confused.

Lee...just think..Angle has the money, he can hire a private detective, you think if we provide tips like a crimestoppers line, if Angle finds out where Disturbed lives, we can see if he'll go an olympic slam him or put him in the Ankle lock for this? LOL That'd be FAR WORSE than any court punishment..he'd break your freaking ankle...

Why would karen care?

Sort it out or else you'll have to go to jail. For eight million years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back