Jeremy Borash's Tweet to Fan: "I Hope Your Whole Family Dies"

The difference about what Styles said and what Borash «may have» said, is that styles did it on a PPV thus its pretty clear he didn't mean it. I guarantee you that if he would have said the same thing while not being on PPV people would be upset.

He didn't mean it? He interrupted commentary for it. Mick Foley tried to calm him down. It was regarded as a "shoot". Real or not, he wished death on Awesome and never apologized in any given capacity. Meanwhile, JB's tweet was deleted, from an account that is unknown if it was fake, jacked or such and the only evidence is a Youtube video. Joey's harsh words are heavily remarked in his Wikipedia page, was recorded and is sold on DVD and other media and as of late, is featured on Botchamania 162. You tell me who did worse.

I don't think Borash should lose his job over this, or at least I don't think it needs to come to that. An apology to the fan/to fans in general would be in good taste, though.

Killjoy, I get where you are going, and you are half right, but remember this: Joey Styles was on air talking about a performer. Borash was talking to a fan. It's not so much a question of who's comments were more out of line, but the thought that someone on TNA staff would actually think it's ok to respond to a fan that way, troll or not. Yes, Styles' comments were much more inflammatory, and made even more cryptic by Awesome's suicide years later, than Borash's, but it was also in part of the show. No business, entertainment or otherwise, should respond in such a manner to fans like that.

He didn't mean it? He interrupted commentary for it. Mick Foley tried to calm him down. It was regarded as a "shoot". Real or not, he wished death on Awesome and never apologized in any given capacity. Meanwhile, JB's tweet was deleted, from an account that is unknown if it was fake, jacked or such and the only evidence is a Youtube video. Joey's harsh words are heavily remarked in his Wikipedia page, was recorded and is sold on DVD and other media and as of late, is featured on Botchamania 162. You tell me who did worse.

Sorry i didn't know all the details, but what i meant is that Styles probably did it for storyline purposes and went overboard. What Borash »said» is in a somewhat private discussion so could be interpreted as a threat.

It was highly unlikely this was JB. He's never done anything like this before and it's not like TNA hasn't been getting the same old "bush league" insults since it's inception. And even if it was him, in the tiny chance it was, if you're going to talk shit be prepared to take it. This guy posted this with the intent to lol about how awesome he was for tweeting to JB over the internet and JB (allegedly) responded, it's not as though JB just went out of his way to seek out some TNA hater and sent him that message.

Actions have reactions, this troll should learn that.

Besides, what's wrong with wishing someone's family isn't Immortal? :shrug:

As Queen asked, "Who Wants to Live Forever?"

DirtyJosé;2899573 said:
Killjoy, I get where you are going, and you are half right, but remember this: Joey Styles was on air talking about a performer. Borash was talking to a fan. It's not so much a question of who's comments were more out of line, but the thought that someone on TNA staff would actually think it's ok to respond to a fan that way, troll or not. Yes, Styles' comments were much more inflammatory, and made even more cryptic by Awesome's suicide years later, than Borash's, but it was also in part of the show. No business, entertainment or otherwise, should respond in such a manner to fans like that.

In my eyes, insulting a fellow co-worker sounds much worse than insulting some random person I don't know. Put it like this. You get a PM from me and a n00b. Both PM's are sent with the intent of insulting you. Which would make you feel worse? The one sent by the n00b you don't know? Or me, A fellow poster you've share many conversations with over your time here? Business or not, what Joey did was far worse than what JB allegedly did. JB should not get fired or should he be reprimanded for his online rant.

Now that I think of it, another case comes to mind. Bubba The Love Sponge. With his "fuck Haiti" comments and actually luring Awesome Kong to a fight after costing her, her job. Now that's the kind of behavior that should be punished. The same way as Joey Style's case. They both publicly humiliated people, voiced (as in we heard it from their mouths) very controversial opinions and defamed the characters of their own fellow employees. All via media footage that shows them doing these actions in person as opposed to letters on a computer.

JB's Twitter comments, in my eyes can be compared to the chick Chris Jericho punched for provoking him. He reacted and she got hurt. Did she deserve it? Maybe not so harsh. But she had it coming for provoking him. Did Chris get punished for it? Not really, and that's how it should've been. You provoke a person you don't personally know, you should expect the unexpected.

As seen on the wrestlezone homepage: Yesterday, Nick Paglino posted a YouTube video of someone accusing Jeremy Borash of sending a direct message to a fan via Twitter and saying "I hope your whole family dies". The message looks to be coming from Jeremy Borash's official Twitter page, but it will be hard to prove that Borash actually sent the message and it wasn't from someone who hacked into his account.

Borash posted the following on his Twitter account earlier today: "For the record, the many of you that know me online know I would never wish harm on anyone or anyone's family. Twitter has been contacted.

So i guess he was hacked.

Because it would be so out of character for JB I thought that was hilarious. I just keep getting this mental image of a raging pissed JB on the computer typing furiously "I hope your whole family dies" LOL, are you f'n serious???!!! It's just so random and out of nowhere. I also keep getting the mental image of JB at the Impact Zone in an interview with someone after they say whatever, then JB says "Well, I hope your whole family dies" with a straight serious face. LOL. That is insane, who does that? LOL.

As seen on the wrestlezone homepage: Yesterday, Nick Paglino posted a YouTube video of someone accusing Jeremy Borash of sending a direct message to a fan via Twitter and saying "I hope your whole family dies". The message looks to be coming from Jeremy Borash's official Twitter page, but it will be hard to prove that Borash actually sent the message and it wasn't from someone who hacked into his account.

Borash posted the following on his Twitter account earlier today: "For the record, the many of you that know me online know I would never wish harm on anyone or anyone's family. Twitter has been contacted.

So i guess he was hacked.

WHY? Of course he would say he was hacked. He cant admit to this without receiving punishment. Theres also this.

Independent women's wrestler Lizzy Valentine (who has worked for TNA in the past), a friend of Gregory, doesn't believe Borash. She relayed his accusations on her Facebook and Twitter accounts and said he wouldn't lie.

"No he's not a liar, he's one of my best buds!" she wrote. "Borash denying it isn't proof of anything.

WHY? Of course he would say he was hacked. He cant admit to this without receiving punishment. Theres also this.

Independent women's wrestler Lizzy Valentine (who has worked for TNA in the past), a friend of Gregory, doesn't believe Borash. She relayed his accusations on her Facebook and Twitter accounts and said he wouldn't lie.

"No he's not a liar, he's one of my best buds!" she wrote. "Borash denying it isn't proof of anything.

True but what i said is i guessed it was hacked, i didn't state for a fact that it was hacked. Either way we have no proof.

I've known Borash for years and this would be entirely out of character for him. First, he's a really nice guy. Second, he's just not that stupid. I'd be shocked if he was responsible for this. But, then again, you never known about people. But I'd be amazed if he had anything to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back