Shattered Dreams

The reason people dislike shittered is that he's so pro-TNA that he probably thought that chair shot Jeff Hardy gave Anderson was a great idea.

TNA - Whatever "They" are called... And the ECW guys.

VERY INTERESTING.

C'mon Wide Cheeks, don't be a blind mark... As I just showed, it goes for both companies.

TNA - Whatever "They" are called... And the ECW guys.

VERY INTERESTING.

C'mon Wide Cheeks, don't be a blind mark... As I just showed, it goes for both companies.

Okay they is a lack of storylines in each company but Immortal seems to be a bit better storyline than the Nexus take over.

And the Tag Team division.

And the Knockouts.

Your move.

Who get about six minutes of wrestling time each on TV.

Oh, and purposely extending the promo time so you can put a match in ReAction is bullshit. They may as well just extend the show to three hours.

Who get about six minutes of wrestling time each on TV.

Oh, and purposely extending the promo time so you can put a match in ReAction is bullshit. They may as well just extend the show to three hours.
Oh yeah, because the extra 8 minutes of wrestling can stretch as wide as a whole fucking hour.

Sorry my bad WWE has Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Zillaglar and the RAW mystery GM and TNA has MCMG Vs Gen Me, Eric Young and Rob Eckos vs Jay Lethal

I had a fit of the lulz. The Knockouts may be better than the Divas, but that isn't saying much now. The Knockouts are a joke compared to what it used to be.

And the Tag Team division.

And the Knockouts.

Your move.

Don't you find it a little bit interesting and ironic that the consensus out there amongst the TNA marks is that the Knockouts were always so much superior to the Divas, then the Knockout division went downhill dramatically. Now the Knockout division is supposedly on the rise again and why? With the addition of several WWE Divas, namely Mickie James, Tara/Victoria, and Katie Lea/Winter. Makes me wonder why the Knockouts were supposedly so much superior in the first place, and why it took an influx of Divas to re-kindle interest in the division. Simple fact of the matter is this. The Knockout Division is no better than the Divas. May have been at one short point years ago, but this has been yet another IWC generated fallacy which is simply untrue at this point in time.

Yeah. But I believe in Rob Eckos.

And to think that just the other day I was defending your posting ability here on these forums Killjoy. I still do feel your a great poster but it's difficult to defend lunacy such as this.

Don't you find it a little bit interesting and ironic that the consensus out there amongst the TNA marks is that the Knockouts were always so much superior to the Divas, then the Knockout division went downhill dramatically. Now the Knockout division is supposedly on the rise again and why? With the addition of several WWE Divas, namely Mickie James, Tara/Victoria, and Katie Lea/Winter. Makes me wonder why the Knockouts were supposedly so much superior in the first place, and why it took an influx of Divas to re-kindle interest in the division. Simple fact of the matter is this. The Knockout Division is no better than the Divas. May have been at one short point years ago, but this has been yet another IWC generated fallacy which is simply untrue at this point in time.
It's a bit ironic yes, but the thing about it the women go out to wrestle at their fullest and with no restrictions. It's an edge. You don't see stories involving women that revolve around hatred as opposed to just a title or your basic eye candy match in WWE. Stories behind the Knockouts have more depth, that alone gives it an edge. The fact that ex-WWE women have helped bring the division back to relevance is OK when you put in mind the fact that there are actual stories going as opposed to the basic cutie faces vs meanie heels strategy WWE employs.

And to think that just the other day I was defending your posting ability here on these forums Killjoy. I still do feel your a great poster but it's difficult to defend lunacy such as this.
I'm defending the man, not the gimmick. I also hate the Shore gimmick. But who's to say that after it's scrapped and Robbie E is buried in the annals of bad gimmick history a good, fresh and new talent will emerge in Rob Eckos. This is the only thing in TNA that actually has Mark Madden's blessing. That says something.

I love what TNA is doing with Winter. I don't really watch Impact anymore, but I've been making it a point to see the Winter segments on Youtube.

I think you're pretty OK outside of the nonspam and wrestling sections, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back