• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shattered Dreams

I was trying to pay you a compliment, dude. No need to be a dick.

Doc, I have no issues with you and funny enough never really have minus a difference of opinion here and there about TNA. I did feed the flames when you randomly started hating me because I found the whole situation amusing but that ran its course a while ago. There is nothing wrong with a young comedy mark enjoying wwe for what it is (hilariously bad!, zing) but in all seriousness I see no appeal in a flame war with you in case you thought otherwise. I will certainly still rib you with a "shot" from time to time though. Blame Russo.

Doc, I have no issues with you and funny enough never really have minus a difference of opinion here and there about TNA. I did feed the flames when you randomly started hating me because I found the whole situation amusing but that ran its course a while ago. There is nothing wrong with a young comedy mark enjoying wwe for what it is (hilariously bad!, zing) but in all seriousness I see no appeal in a flame war with you in case you thought otherwise. I will certainly still rib you with a "shot" from time to time though. Blame Russo.

Yeah, same here. Like I say, I think you're OK outside of the wrestling sections. And don't worry, the ribs will be returned. ;)

Hmm, this does remind me of Sidious. Not that that's really a bad thing in my eyes, though I know many would disagree.

You must be either gay or ******ed.

Oddly enough, with this comment you have proven yourself as the latter.

Yeah? Well your mother is so old, she has an autographed Bible.

Yo momma so tall I told her to do a backflip and she kicked Jesus in the mouth.

Done and whatever these TNA fanatics are on I might want to get me some of that shit, might make class enjoyable.

I think it's something KillJoy puts in his Big Macs.

Never mind him. You actually listened to me when I told you improve your grammar. Well done. You get my liking.

Well you offered good advice. The rest acted like a bunch of condescending cactus-humping jackasses. You're a cool dude Killjoy.

By the way, I thought punctuation was my problem. But I've got no problem with grammar. Whatever gets me green reps. :lmao:

Dirtyjose is asking you to BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!

1288663908835.jpg

CH David is kindly asking you shut the fuck up and quit trolling Cardinal and Jose.

Not that they can't handle themselves, it is just annoying.

rattlesnake4eva is politely asking you to put him on your ignore list if he is annoying you.

And please quit trolling ME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back