Raw LD 9/5/2016: The Kevin Owens Show (Featuring HHH)

Keeping him with Sheamus after he had already beaten him twice has been death for him. Instead of doing this series, I'd rather he'd be chasing Rusev for a power brawl I'd actually care to see.

Exactly, this is a nothing feud just something to give both of them a match each week. I mean shit who the hell has to go through a best of 7 to get a shot at the title, which whoever wins will most likely not get anyway.

He's not that good. I don't get why you'd think he's above average. He'd be best servred returning to the indies wrestling for the fat virgins who actually like him.

I think he makes the people he works with look really good. He gets a good reaction. That's above average to me. If I were to rank every wrestler in WWE, I'd place him higher than most, but not in the most upper of echelons.

I think he makes the people he works with look really good. He gets a good reaction. That's above average to me. If I were to rank every wrestler in WWE, I'd place him higher than most, but not in the most upper of echelons.

He's got the charisma of a wet fart in an elevator. Charisma is the most important thing in professional wrestling.

Said it before, the Shining Stars can win every single week until Mania, and still not have any momentum whatsoever. Dead in the water gimmick, lMO, no one cares...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back