Raw LD 9/5/2016: The Kevin Owens Show (Featuring HHH)

Me neither. He's an average at best wrestler who can't talk.

He's certainly above average, but he's not a very engaging speaker. I don't think it's a language thing, either. He just doesn't have that ability to connect to people who aren't desperate to be connected with.

He's certainly above average, but he's not a very engaging speaker. I don't think it's a language thing, either. He just doesn't have that ability to connect to people who aren't desperate to be connected with.

I'll agree with that to a degree.

The finish should have been the ref stopping the match for Cesaro, and then Sheamus beats the fuck out of him with a chair.

Sheamus has been impressive as hell recently and dammit his hawk looks great, but his power moves are what hype me as well as his personality

I'm a Cesaro fan but can't get into this feud at all. Right from the beginning didn't care.

I'm still wondering what all the fuss about Cesaro is nowadays. Yes, there was a time he was something to look forward to, but that has passed. Really, Sami Zayn vs Sheamus in a 7-match series would have been a better option, lMO.

I'm still wondering what all the fuss about Cesaro is nowadays. Yes, there was a time he was something to look forward to, but that has passed. Really, Sami Zayn vs Sheamus in a 7-match series would have been a better option, lMO.

I guess Cesaro has appealed to me for years when I followed Indy wrestling and for most of his time in WWE too, also Zayn vs Sheamus would have been better and Cesaro could have feuded with someone else

I have to agree. I thought he should be pushed much higher but now he's just sort of there every week. They aren't going to do anything with him. Shame really, he is a good wrestler. Can't even get a shot at the US title now.

Cesaro is a midcard guy who should go for midcard championships, AND THAT'S OK!

I would love a Cesaro v Rusev feud after this bologna is over.

Keeping him with Sheamus after he had already beaten him twice has been death for him. Instead of doing this series, I'd rather he'd be chasing Rusev for a power brawl I'd actually care to see.

Keeping him with Sheamus after he had already beaten him twice has been death for him. Instead of doing this series, I'd rather he'd be chasing Rusev for a power brawl I'd actually care to see.

Definitely should be in a title feud with someone.

Also fuck shining stars bring us Enzo and Cass

He's not that good. I don't get why you'd think he's above average. He'd be best servred returning to the indies wrestling for the fat virgins who actually like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back