• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Wild Card Week LD

Yeah, I like Sanders but his best attribute is his worst as well. He hits so hard that he hurts himself. I wouldn't mind keeping him on the roster, but only if he takes a pay cut. Colts probably should take a safety in the draft this year because of how banged up all of ours are, with the exception of Bethea.

They're linebacking and secondary is what really hurts their defense. They have a great Defensive line with Freeney and Mathis. I can't even name one of their defensive backs besides Bethea.

The hatred is mutual and I wanted the rubber match just as much as you did. Hopefully, we don't get outplayed by Seattle if we meet them. I'm still shocked that this just happened. Were has this Seattle team been all year?

I don't think it was the team's play as it was the offensive coordinator calling a terrific game. I mean, he really had our defense figured out the first 3 quarters of the game.

That said, the Saints missing tackles and blowing coverage didn't help anything. Also, our front four couldn't get pressure on the QB to save their lives. I honestly believe Charlie Whitehurst could have been the QB today for Seattle and the outcome would have been the same.

They're linebacking and secondary is what really hurts their defense. They have a great Defensive line with Freeney and Mathis. I can't even name one of their defensive backs besides Bethea.

Lacey, Powers and Hayden can be really good when healthy. Bullit and Sanders are hurt leaving us with Aaron Francisco starting and he isn't all that great.

The linebackers can be good but at the same time they give up big plays at horrible times. Mostly because they are young. We have like two rookies starting at LB right now.

Sanders may have no choice but to take a pay cut if he wants to play for anybody remotely competitive in this league, even if he doesn't return to Indy, the guy is hurt so much I can't imagine any team wanting to spend very much money on him, let alone give him what he was making in Indy (I imagine he was paid pretty well there), only teams I can see that are ******ed enough give him a huge payday would be Washington or Oakland, and both those teams are far from being playoff contenders anytime soon let alone SB contenders

I don't think it was the team's play as it was the offensive coordinator calling a terrific game. I mean, he really had our defense figured out the first 3 quarters of the game.

That said, the Saints missing tackles and blowing coverage didn't help anything. Also, our front four couldn't get pressure on the QB to save their lives. I honestly believe Charlie Whitehurst could have been the QB today for Seattle and the outcome would have been the same.

It was just one of those games that everything clicked for the Seahawks. I was very suprised that Hasslebeck threw 4 TDs on the Saints pass defense. Even more suprised that they got their first sack on Hasslebeck late in the 4th Quarter. That Lynch run personified the Saints defense for the whole game.

I had Dominos during the Saints game.

Now I want to throw up every piece I ate.

Seriously, this combined with Gomi losing last week... worst sports week ever. Nothing will ever hurt me like the Kings losing to the Lakers in 2002, but as far as a whole week of bad shit happening sports wise... this week definitely takes the fucking cake.

Keep up this 3rd down D, Jets, and things will be smooth sailing from here on out.

Good field position, let's do something here Jets!

I was thinking of pizza but supreme instead of pepperoni. Question is where to get it from? I live close to a Pizza Hut and Papa John's.

I'm broke so mines coming from the deep freeze, a Red Baron (they were on sale), if I had to chose from Pizza Hut or Papa Johns I would go Pizza Hut, even though it may the greasiest pizza ever made I prefer it over the shitty taste of a Papa Johns pizza, I absolutely hate Papa Johns

Lacey, Powers and Hayden can be really good when healthy. Bullit and Sanders are hurt leaving us with Aaron Francisco starting and he isn't all that great.

The linebackers can be good but at the same time they give up big plays at horrible times. Mostly because they are young. We have like two rookies starting at LB right now.

Injuries are what defines a team every season. The secondary has played well so far let's see if they can keep it up.

I can't believe two of the starting LBs are rookies. The fact that the Colts are even in the playoffs is a great testament to how much of a beast that Peyton is. He could probably get the Texans D to the playoffs.

Injuries are what defines a team every season. The secondary has played well so far let's see if they can keep it up.

I can't believe two of the starting LBs are rookies. The fact that the Colts are even in the playoffs is a great testament to how much of a beast that Peyton is. He could probably get the Texans D to the playoffs.

Very true and not many teams had a worse season injury wise then the Colts. I would just like to see the offense pick it up a bit because the defense has played solid so far.

I'm broke so mines coming from the deep freeze, a Red Baron (they were on sale), if I had to chose from Pizza Hut or Papa Johns I would go Pizza Hut, even though it may the greasiest pizza ever made I prefer it over the shitty taste of a Papa Johns pizza, I absolutely hate Papa Johns

I would go to the store up the street to by a Digiorno's but I'm too lazy to get up and do that. I guess I'll get the stuffed crust supreme from Pizza Hut. I find Papa John's alright but it's certainly not my favorite place.

The Colts need to start throwing deep. I know they want to keep up the illusion of a running game but it's not going to score points which they need.

Jacob Tamme might be the second most important offensive weapon on the Colts team this year. That dude has been a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back