• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Wild Card Week LD

I think Manning panicked a little there. I didn't see if he was under quick pressure, but it looks like he saw Wayne open and just gunned it to him even though he had no where to go.

Tamme has been very impressive and the Colts offense will be deadly next year when Clark, Collie, and Gonzalez comes back. Why are they continuing to throw those short passes?

Mr. Sanchez needs to get the passing attack going. It hasn't been very impressive yet.

Prolly cause he's not a very impressive QB, he needs to wok on his consistency especially as the season progresses

Very true and not many teams had a worse season injury wise then the Colts. I would just like to see the offense pick it up a bit because the defense has played solid so far.

GB was right up there with you, though I think injuries hurt your team a hell of a lot more than they did mine, I'm amazed we were able to fight through all the injuries he did have and able to come out looking as good as we have

I would go to the store up the street to by a Digiorno's but I'm too lazy to get up and do that. I guess I'll get the stuffed crust supreme from Pizza Hut. I find Papa John's alright but it's certainly not my favorite place.

I can't stand Papa Johns, prolly cause we used to get it for free all the time, there was a period of time where I think we literally ate it 3-4 days a week, you eat something that much you get sick of it real fast, and I've never eally thought their pizza was all the great to begin with

I can't stand Papa Johns, prolly cause we used to get it for free all the time, there was a period of time where I think we literally ate it 3-4 days a week, you eat something that much you get sick of it real fast, and I've never eally thought their pizza was all the great to begin with

I had a similar experience with Little Ceaser's. The large pizza for $5 used to be our favorite thing to buy when my mom didn't feel like cooking. Now, I'll eat any pizza but theirs. See what happens when Peyton goes deep, they score. Now continue to do that.

As a Jets fan I'm still hopeful for the Jets to turn this around. As a realist, I'm skeptical they can. Their offense has looked like crap today.

Oh Sanchez, you and your love for INTs now Peyton let's get some points, I know you can do it. What? Why are you being contempt?

The Jets offense is starting to show some life in the second half. As long as Peyton can keep scoring though it shouldn't be a problem.

The Jets offense is starting to show some life in the second half. As long as Peyton can keep scoring though it shouldn't be a problem.

The Colts offense hasn't exactly been hot shit either. They've been a little better than the Jets, but not much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back