• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Wild Card Week LD

All that said, props to Seattle. I still hate Matt Hasslebeck, but they have such great fans, and Pete Carroll is a hell of a coach. I hope they're able to upset Atlanta next week.

Well thanks jmt, I feel the love but such is the rivalry b/w the Falcons and the Saints.

Boyy my hat was not very tasty. Was hard to keep it down but with a little bit of hot sauce I was able to glide her in.

Holy FUCK Trollhawks. Keep trollin'.

Wow he came so close to touching that ball. If I was Rex I'd give him a stern talking to before he went out there again.

I think that's a waste of a challenge. I hope he regrets this.

Based on NBC's replays, I'd say inconclusive.

Santonio Holmes almost made a play that would have resurrected "Come On Man!" for one more time this season just for that.

I'm so, so sorry Jeff.

Thanks, man. Now that the Saints are out, I wish the best to the Pats getting another ring.

Well thanks jmt, I feel the love but such is the rivalry b/w the Falcons and the Saints.

Sorry bro, but I've hated the Falcons my entire life.

Man, I wanted that rubber match so bad, too. Damn shame we won't get it.

if they play Atl, if GB wins tomorrow then they get Atl, and the Seahawks would get Chicago

Yeah, that's right. It just feels like Seattle was the lowest seed; I forgot about the division stuff.

j-e-t-s-new-york-jets-fail-owned-nfl-fan-football-demotivational-poster-1254498474.jpg

Aww what the fuck it's two posters I actually like that are Jets fans too? That's not fair, you're supposed to be braindead asshole bandwagoners, not intelligent and amusing posters. What the fuck.

I'll keep my Jest hatred contained. For now. If they make it past the Clots though, I can't make any promises.

Aww what the fuck it's two posters I actually like that are Jets fans too? That's not fair, you're supposed to be braindead asshole bandwagoners, not intelligent and amusing posters. What the fuck.

I'll keep my Jest hatred contained. For now. If they make it past the Clots though, I can't make any promises.

Well at least your hatred for the Jets seems to be out weighing your hatred for the Colts.....for now ;)

Yes, but he is a free agent this year and I don't expect him to get resigned unless he takes a massive pay cut. He is far to injury prone.

I thought that was it. It's a shame too as he was one of my favorite players in the league when he's healthy. The Colts are a much better defense with him on the field but he just doesn't want to drink his milk.

Sorry bro, but I've hated the Falcons my entire life.

Man, I wanted that rubber match so bad, too. Damn shame we won't get it.

The hatred is mutual and I wanted the rubber match just as much as you did. Hopefully, we don't get outplayed by Seattle if we meet them. I'm still shocked that this just happened. Were has this Seattle team been all year?

I thought that was it. It's a shame too as he was one of my favorite players in the league when he's healthy. The Colts are a much better defense with him on the field but he just doesn't want to drink his milk.

Yeah, I like Sanders but his best attribute is his worst as well. He hits so hard that he hurts himself. I wouldn't mind keeping him on the roster, but only if he takes a pay cut. Colts probably should take a safety in the draft this year because of how banged up all of ours are, with the exception of Bethea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back