NFL Wild Card Week LD

Alright ST, when/if you read this, I'll give you credit, Hasselbeck did a lot better then I thought he would. Good call on that.

Now let's go Colts for once.

Tbh, the Saints team this year didn't have the magic of the team last year. Not that they should've lost to a 7-9 team, but I don't think I would've picked them over Atlanta.

And that game ladies and gentleman is why i love this game, it is worth taking merciless ribbings off friends for watching American Football , but i will tell you this, as long as my Glasgow Rangers are not involved in a soccer game, give me American Football to watch over our football every day of the week!

This just shows how important Defense is, you allow 41 pts. you're not going to win too many games, especially in the playoffs, thankfully GB has a great defense that hopefully can shut down Vick tomarrow

Man, I'm ashamed to be a Saints fan right now.

Seriously, fuck Roman Harper. That motherfucker couldn't cover shit that entire first half. Every big play Seattle got was on that worthless piece of shit.

Fuck Devery Henderson. This cunt dropped a wide open pass that would have given us a first down when we were down by 4. Not to mention on that 3rd and Goal play, he pulled a Reggie and instead of catching the fucking ball and running in the endzone, he danced around and crumbled like a bitch.

Fuck Mike Shanley for missing that tackle on Lynch. This worthless pussy has been making plays like this ALL season.

Fuck Marvin Mitchell for not only being worthless on the field, but being a classless fuck at the end.

And fuck Reggie Bush.

I really hope I don't see any of these motherfuckers in a Saints uniform ever again. Jesus Christ are they all just worthless.

All that said, props to Seattle. I still hate Matt Hasslebeck, but they have such great fans, and Pete Carroll is a hell of a coach. I hope they're able to upset Atlanta next week.

I think the Jets can win this game, but I don't think they'll make it past next weekend. Still, it would be great for the Jets to beat the Colts after they beat New York in the AFC Championship game last year. Let's go JETS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back