• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Wild Card Week LD

The Jets offense is starting to show some life in the second half. As long as Peyton can keep scoring though it shouldn't be a problem.
The thing is, the Jets have pretty much contained him up until this point. Most of his offensive stats come from a blown defensive assignment. Less Manning beating the Jets, more Jets beating themselves.

The Colts offense hasn't exactly been hot shit either. They've been a little better than the Jets, but not much.

I know which is why I said IF Peyton can keep scoring then the Jets running their offense shouldn't present a huge problem.

Señor Truth;2732799 said:
The thing is, the Jets have pretty much contained him up until this point. Most of his offensive stats come from a blown defensive assignment. Less Manning beating the Jets, more Jets beating themselves.

The Colts have also been stubborn about running the ball for some reason. I think if the Colts start letting Peyton air it out. The offense will start putting up a lot of points.

The Jets are doing exactly what it is needed to beat Peyton. Keep the ball out his hands with long scoring drives, the defense needs a big stop on this 3rd and Goal.

Why the fuck are the relying on the run and short passes?!, they need to air that shit out

Well, wait, I guess it worked out on that 3rd down...

Awesome kick a FG, now you still need to get the fucking ball back and you have to get the ball back with four and half mins. left in the game:rolleyes:

With the way the Jets have been running on the Colts defense, they're hoping for a big mistake from the Jets offense on this drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back