• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Wild Card Week LD

Good win for the Jets, damn I'm 0 for 2 in my playoff picks so far. Chiefs and Eagles need to win so I can redeem myself.

This is what happens when the Jets play their game. Just run run run. It works. Teams that win in the playoffs are teams with a strong D and teams that can run. Now hopefully they ride this to a win over New England. If they can beat the Pats, I think they'll win it all.

I'm so happy, I'm green repping all of you just for being a part of this. Joe, I repped you too recently, I'll have to get you later.

Señor Truth;2733056 said:
This is what happens when the Jets play their game. Just run run run. It works. Teams that win in the playoffs are teams with a strong D and teams that can run. Now hopefully they ride this to a win over New England. If they can beat the Pats, I think they'll win it all.

Shoot anybody who beats the Pats in the AFC will win it all.

Why the Colts called a TO with 30 seconds left is beyond me. The Jets seemed content to go and try a 50ish yarder, yet they saved them 30 seconds and gave them 20ish more yards.

Oh well, it be best that Brady takes them out next week. Via rapage, please.

Señor Truth;2733084 said:
I just hope the Eagles lose. Don't want to deal with Philly fans once I get back to school.

I know what you mean, Eagles fans are the worst...well one of the worst. Too cocky and arrogant for a team that never won a SB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back