NFL Wild Card Week LD

so far their have been two games where one team lost last week, and the other won last week, and if this one continues like this than both the teams that have come in winning their final reg. season game are going to be the teams winning their first playoff game, I like that as if the trend continues it would mean GB should win today as well:D

Ya it kinda does. 5 turnovers,161 total yards and a 1-8 Third down conversion rate. Sort of backs it up

So one bad game means they're the worst. I could name you games like that in last year's playoffs by good teams. The Ravens are just better than the Chiefs but that doesn't mean Kansas City is awful.

So one bad game means they're the worst. I could name you games like that in last year's playoffs by good teams. The Ravens are just better than the Chiefs but that doesn't mean Kansas City is awful.

Umm.. What other team in the playoffs can play worse? Seattle won their game in case you missed it. I understand Baltimore is tough but when your QB throws 3 picks and your team can't hold the ball or contain the opposing offense.

Fyi Kansas City has only beat teams with a winning record twice this whole season. That shows how overrated a 10-6 record can be.

GO+PACK+GO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back