• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Wild Card Week LD

I beleive Jones is a FA this year, if he wants Ted to bring him back to the Pack he's need to need to make those catches, especially in these big games

This is a hella-dangerous GB offense. Especially if they can have even a half decent run game. Atlanta should feel a little bit uneasy right now.

This is a hella-dangerous GB offense. Especially if they can have even a half decent run game. Atlanta should feel a little bit uneasy right now.

I honestly feel that if we can some how get past Atl, that we have a good shot at the SB, though it will be a close defensive game we should be able to beat Chicago one more time, and if Seattle some how gets past Chicago I think we should have little problem with them, I think our offense is just as explosive as NO and on top of that we have a great defense, which was the big downfall in the Saints game yesterday

This is all of course assuming we win today, you can never count a Vick lead offense out

Hey as long you guys do not fall apart like Giants D....Packers looks to be playing ATL next week...and Seahawks can upset Bears if D plays like it did against NO and offense shows up...Bears O stinks so only reason I say Hawks has a chance to upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back