• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Wild Card Week LD

I know what you mean, Eagles fans are the worst...well one of the worst. Too cocky and arrogant for a team that never won a SB.
It's just Philly fans in general. They're just obnoxious people. Last time I went to a Phillies game, some douche spit beer at me because my friend said something about Philly fans belonging in a zoo.

Señor Truth;2733106 said:
Central. I live at the shore, but I go to school near the NJ/Penn border.

Ah. It's such an odd rivalry that exists down there between Jets and Eagles fans as they hardly ever play each other, but in that part of the state it definitely exists.

If the Jets run the ball like they did today, they have a chance against the Patriots. I hope tomorrow's games are as good as today's were especially GB @ PHI.

I really hope they do, but then everyone thought NO were going rape Seattle and we all know how that turned out...

With all due respect to the Saints, though, they are a far cry from the New England Patriots. While I am sure the Jets are quite pleased to have won tonight, it's likely a hollow victory. Their reward? A trip to Foxboro next week. Sort of like escaping from a burning building to save your life, only to run out into the street into oncoming traffic. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

With all due respect to the Saints, though, they are a far cry from the New England Patriots. While I am sure the Jets are quite pleased to have won tonight, it's likely a hollow victory. Their reward? A trip to Foxboro next week. Sort of like escaping from a burning building to save your life, only to run out into the street into oncoming traffic. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

I can speak for all Jets fans when I say we are more than happy to play the Patriots. They did get the better of us last time. Hell, they whooped us up and down the field, but we won the first match up this season. We're not scared of the Patriots. We respect them as a team, but we're not scared. We're all very happy to see our team live to play another game, and we'll all have high hopes going into next week.

Yes they did win week 2, but the Patriots have been a whole different monster since the Cleveland loss.

The good thing about the Jets winning is that keeps the Ravens away from the Pats for another week (should they win). Only team that I really think could go beat NE in NE.

I can speak for all Jets fans when I say we are more than happy to play the Patriots. They did get the better of us last time. Hell, they whooped us up and down the field, but we won the first match up this season. We're not scared of the Patriots. We respect them as a team, but we're not scared. We're all very happy to see our team live to play another game, and we'll all have high hopes going into next week.

With all due respect, I respect your loyalty to your team. It's admirable. But if you're not scared to face the Patriots, you should be. If it takes a field goal at the buzzer to defeat the Colts, who were an injury-plagued, shadow of their former selves this season, how will the Jets fare against a stronger, healthier, well rested Patriots team? I expect this one to be lopsided. Not as much as their last contest, but this should be a clear and decisive win for the Pats.

Obviously you're always happy to advance, but wouldn't you rather not be playing the Patriots next week, with a well rested offense that (hopefully) tears the Jets another asshole. It doesn't have to be 45-3, 35-3 will be just fine.

Man, I'm ashamed to be a Saints fan right now.

Seriously, fuck Roman Harper. That motherfucker couldn't cover shit that entire first half. Every big play Seattle got was on that worthless piece of shit.

Fuck Devery Henderson. This cunt dropped a wide open pass that would have given us a first down when we were down by 4. Not to mention on that 3rd and Goal play, he pulled a Reggie and instead of catching the fucking ball and running in the endzone, he danced around and crumbled like a bitch.

Fuck Mike Shanley for missing that tackle on Lynch. This worthless pussy has been making plays like this ALL season.

Fuck Marvin Mitchell for not only being worthless on the field, but being a classless fuck at the end.

And fuck Reggie Bush.

I really hope I don't see any of these motherfuckers in a Saints uniform ever again. Jesus Christ are they all just worthless.

All that said, props to Seattle. I still hate Matt Hasslebeck, but they have such great fans, and Pete Carroll is a hell of a coach. I hope they're able to upset Atlanta next week.

My homie that was watching the game with me is from New Orleans, and man he took it hard, but not that hard. Showed him your post here jmt and he busted up laughing so hard.

So take solace that your rant lifted the spirits up of another Saints fan.

Señor Truth;2733111 said:
It's just Philly fans in general. They're just obnoxious people. Last time I went to a Phillies game, some douche spit beer at me because my friend said something about Philly fans belonging in a zoo.

I agree man I live in the city I know how it is. And I hate thed excuse mostly all sports fansl ike this....no no no they are not. Die hard sports fans from cities that do not act like Philly fans do.

My homie that was watching the game with me is from New Orleans, and man he took it hard, but not that hard. Showed him your post here jmt and he busted up laughing so hard.

So take solace that your rant lifted the spirits up of another Saints fan.

Yeah I agree....relax Saints fan ya team won SB.....be happy even got one. Besides gonna lose to the Falcons anyways lol.

Especially where they were at. The Jets didn't look like they were gonna run another play and take a shot at a 50 yarder. Dumb decision.

Yeah. I had Nick Folk in fantasy. I KNOW he can't hit a 50 yarder.

What was going to be gained by calling it? The Jets still had 2 timeouts and it was 2nd down.

I have no idea what Jim Caldwell was thinking with that timeout, but I'm glad he called it. He also made a dumb mistake earlier in the game with that stupid challenge, but that didn't come back to haunt him.

Yeah. I had Nick Folk in fantasy. I KNOW he can't hit a 50 yarder.

What was going to be gained by calling it? The Jets still had 2 timeouts and it was 2nd down.

He drilled a 56 yarder in Detroit. 50 is in his range.

But yes, the timeout was stupid. He was trying to get the pick, and got the loss instead.

Yeah I agree....relax Saints fan ya team won SB.....be happy even got one.

This team should have been a dynasty. But they play like shit against teams we should be able to beat.

I mean, we DOMINATED the Steelers this year, we made Tampa Bay our bitch on their own home field, we were one missed field goal away from beating the Falcons twice, and we made such an incredible comeback against Dallas on Thanksgiving day. Yet, we lose to Arizona and Cleveland... think about it, if we win just one of those games, we're in Atlanta's position right now. But, garbage pieces of shit like Roman Harper, Mike Shanle, and Devery Henderson have been fucking up this team ALL year. It fucking sucks, man. And on top of that... all the damn injuries. I mean, we just couldn't have had worst luck.

3 of our biggest weapons (Jenkins, Graham, and Ivory) got serious injuries in what turned out to be a meaningless game. Not to mention the Friday before that game our best running back broke his foot in practice.

Besides gonna lose to the Falcons anyways lol.

Depends on who we were able to get back by the game. If Malcolm Jenkins and Jimmy Graham play, then we stand a good chance. If not, while I would have never admitted it had we beaten Seattle, I can say now that Atlanta would have had the edge (not to mention both Colston, Shockey, and Bush were missing the entire 2nd half of the Seattle game as well, so who knows if they would have been ready by next week).

Anyway, congrats Jets fan. That was an INCREDIBLE victory. Pats/Jets is going to be a lot of fun to watch.

Forget the TO, yeah that was a bad decision, however not tackling Cromatie and letting run run 47 yds. down the fucking field on that KR, is what really killed the Colts, that right there gave NY all the momentum needed to make that final drive a success

Anyway go Ravens, go Pack

This proably the most exciting time of the year in Kansas City.....outside when Chiefs doing good, they have nothing esle to really cheer for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back