• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 15 LD

Stormtrooper

Championship Contender
It's an NFL Sunday, Boys (and girls). Here's the schedule for today:

Early games:
Cleveland at Cincinnati
Washington at Dallas
Houston at Tennessee
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Kansas City at St. Louis
Buffalo at Miami
Philadelphia at New York Giants
Detroit at Tampa Bay
Arizona at Carolina
New Orleans at Baltimore

Late Games:
Atlanta at Seattle
Denver at Oakland (Tim Tebow's first start)
New York Jets at Pittsburgh

Sunday Night Game:
Green Bay at New England

Monday Night Game:
Chicago at Minnesota (at TCF Bank Stadium, home of the University of Minnesota)

Now for everyones favorite part of the NFL LD OPs:
a-Dallas-Cowboys-cheerleader-nfl-cheerleaders-815318_323_480.jpg

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, the most famous NFL Cheerleaders

image2.jpg

From the Pro Bowl, a Falcons, Rams, and what looks like Cardinals Cheerleader

gallery1.jpg

Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders showing where the Panthers seem to take in on the field every week (sorry Will)

bucs-cheerleaders.jpg

Tampa Bay Bucs cheerleaders

NFL-Regular-Season-2009.jpg

And no better way to end this OP with the Jets Flight Crew (actually, the best way to end it was with the whole Christmas Motif, since it's the Christmas season, and it just so happens that the Flight Crew dressed appropriately)

Good luck this week to all your teams (except the Steelers, hopefully they lose.....)

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

This week I get to witness both my FF team and my real teams fall from grace, thanks to Detroit concussing Aaron Rodgers last week:disappointed:

My Fantasy Line-up for this week

QB-Jason Campbell
RB-Tim Hightower
RB-Jonathan Stewart
WR-Malcom Floyd (0 pts.-dnp)
WR-Reggie Wayne
WR-Derrick Mason
TE-Bo Scaife
K-David Akers
D- Dallas

my opponents Fantasy line-up
QB-Vick
RB-MJD
RB-McFadden
WR-S.Johnson
WR-Britt
WR-Branch
TE-M.Lewis
K- (empty)
D-Cleveland

so two words that sum up my chances of going to the Fantasy Four championship next week. I'm Fucked

My Fantasy Line-up for this week

QB-Jason Campbell
RB-Tim Hightower
RB-Jonathan Stewart
WR-Malcom Floyd (0 pts.-dnp)
WR-Reggie Wayne
WR-Derrick Mason
TE-Bo Scaife
K-David Akers
D- Dallas

my opponents Fantasy line-up
QB-Vick
RB-MJD
RB-McFadden
WR-S.Johnson
WR-Britt
WR-Branch
TE-M.Lewis
K- (empty)
D-Cleveland

so two words that sum up my chances of going to the Fantasy Four championship next week. I'm Fucked

ended my fantasy season last week too. Even if rodgers had played marginally and had a decent week, Id still be alive.

It's an NFL Sunday, Boys (and girls). Here's the schedule for today:

Early games:
Cleveland at Cincinnati
Washington at Dallas
Houston at Tennessee
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Kansas City at St. Louis
Buffalo at Miami
Philadelphia at New York Giants
Detroit at Tampa Bay
Arizona at Carolina
New Orleans at Baltimore

Late Games:
Atlanta at Seattle
Denver at Oakland (Tim Tebow's first start)
New York Jets at Pittsburgh

Sunday Night Game:
Green Bay at New England

Monday Night Game:
Chicago at Minnesota (at TCF Bank Stadium, home of the University of Minnesota)

Now for everyones favorite part of the NFL LD OPs:
a-Dallas-Cowboys-cheerleader-nfl-cheerleaders-815318_323_480.jpg

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, the most famous NFL Cheerleaders

image2.jpg

From the Pro Bowl, a Falcons, Rams, and what looks like Cardinals Cheerleader

gallery1.jpg

Carolina Panthers Cheerleaders showing where the Panthers seem to take in on the field every week (sorry Will)

bucs-cheerleaders.jpg

Tampa Bay Bucs cheerleaders

NFL-Regular-Season-2009.jpg

And no better way to end this OP with the Jets Flight Crew (actually, the best way to end it was with the whole Christmas Motif, since it's the Christmas season, and it just so happens that the Flight Crew dressed appropriately)

Good luck this week to all your teams (except the Steelers, hopefully they lose.....)

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

The Jets and Steelers are obviously the marquee game late. The only thing the Jets have on the Steelers is their flight crew, apparently...;)

A rainy day for Atlanta in Seattle, it's a good thing they're built for this type of weather with Turner and Snelling coming back to run the ball. It should be an interesting game if the Seahawks bring their Jekyll team.

I made one of the FF playoffs on the forums and my opponent already had a big game from Rivers on Thursday, so here's hoping for Flacco to go off on the Saints.

Poor Stormtrooper, being a Jest fan. I'd pretend to be sympathetic but I'm a Pats fan and have savored every moment of failure the last two weeks that New York has endured. Your tears....they are so delicious. They provide me great sustenance.

Aaron Rodgers out for the Pack tonight, so should be a pretty easy win for the Pats. Looking toward the post-season already, we keep playing like we have been the last 2 weeks and it looks like we may just be adding another Lombardi trophy to our Hall.

And they called this our "rebuilding" year. Har har. We have 6 picks in the first 3 rounds of the draft this year too...can you say Patriots Dynasty 2.0?

Xfear: My early predictions for the Superbowl are Atlanta/Philly v. New England. I'm leaning toward Atlanta, just because Vick has slowed and suddenly looked progressively worse each week. But as a whole, especially right now - I can't see any team beating NE. Time will tell though - they practically have a bye from now until the Divisional game.

Fantasy Line Up: (Playoff mode)

nfl.com League 1:

Tom Brady
Peyton Hillis
Arian Foster
Vincent Jackson (34.20 pts THANK YOU!)
Wes Welker
Terrell Owens
Jacob Tamme
Matt Bryant
New England D/ST

nfl.com League 2:

David Garrard (fuck you, Aaron Rodgers)
Arian Foster
BenJarvus Green-Ellis (fuck you, LT)
Steve Johnson
Jeremy Maclin
Terrell Owens
Jacob Tamme
Josh Scobee
New England D/ST

Yahoo League:

Michael Vick
Calvin Johnson, Jabar Gaffney, Johnny Knox
Darren McFadden, Michael Turner, Fred Jackson
Tony Gonzalez
David Akers
Atlanta D/ST
----------------------------------

I don't honestly believe I'll survive in my nfl.com league #2. My opponent has Peyton Manning, Reggie Wayne and just an all around better line-up. I'm playing with banged up players more or less. (Rodgers & LT have fallen for me, so Garrard and Lawfirm are left to fill the void. T.O. has ran his mouth, and likely won't do what he did to Cleveland before, and Welker is due for another let-down)

Carolina goes to 2-12 this week, as Jonathan Stewart just busted 35 yds on his first carry.

Fucking wonderful, Scaife is inactive at game time, I leave to go get food and the status of my TE gets switched so by the time I get home it's to late to switch him out for my other shitty TE

that's 2 players this week that I've started that have become IA at game time, FUCK YOU NFL.COM!!!!

I'm officially rooting for the Giants (specifically Hakeem Nicks, and their D). My opponent in my money league has Vick and Mccoy going. I benched Maclin because I have a rule about not playing one of my players against my D, and not to play a receiver against his QB, so in this situation it was a double whammy.

Was kinda hoping CBS would be airing the Indy/Jac game, but looks like I'm stuck with the Battle of Missouri instead

Was kinda hoping CBS would be airing the Indy/Jac game, but looks like I'm stuck with the Battle of Missouri instead

I was thinking the same thing Justin. At least we get Jets/Pittsburgh instead of some shit game that no one gives a fuck about like last week.

I'm officially rooting for the Giants (specifically Hakeem Nicks, and their D). My opponent in my money league has Vick and Mccoy going. I benched Maclin because I have a rule about not playing one of my players against my D, and not to play a receiver against his QB, so in this situation it was a double whammy.

My Manager & I are facing off in the league (nfl.com #2) that I don't see me winning.

He has Manning & TE-Lewis, I have Garrard & TE-Tamme. :lmao: Now if only some of Peyton's destruction can Go to Tamme, that'd be wonderful.

Also, the nfl.com #1 league I kinda (foolishly) thought I'd have an easy go since V-Jackson got me 34 pts. But my opponent has already caught up and is giving me trouble. I'm not a fan of that at all. Also kinda wish Foster & Hillis would get their shit rollin.. but with TN routing Houston, apparently, somehow I can't see Foster being a factor anymore. :(

Carolina is doing to Arizona, what they did to Seattle (in the first half) - dominating them on Defense, and moving the ball on Offense. Nice pick by Martin (CAR), and it set-up the TD to Jeff King. 13-0 (or it will be after an XP)

Now I have to hope we don't fuck up and just throw the game away in the 2nd half, like we did in Seattle.

I was thinking the same thing Justin. At least we get Jets/Pittsburgh instead of some shit game that no one gives a fuck about like last week.

Hopefully...I wouldn't be surprised if we got stuck with that shitty Denver Oakland game though

BTW this week is one of those rare occasions where I'm rooting for the Vikes to win, the Pack need all the help they can get, and another divisional lose for Chicago will do just that

Would be nice if Carolina continued with their trend of giving up 3 TDs to the opposing RB (namely Hightower)

Hopefully...I wouldn't be surprised if we got stuck with that shitty Denver Oakland game though

BTW this week is one of those rare occasions where I'm rooting for the Vikes to win, the Pack need all the help they can get, and another divisional lose for Chicago will do just that

I was thinking about that and the whole stadium issue. Why not have the Vikes and Chicago play at Lambeau Field?

Reasons being:

1. How fucking odd would it be seeing the Vikings logo at the 50 and in the end zones at Lambeau Field?

2. It would be outdoors just like in Minny, it's close enough that if Vikings fans would want to go, they could still.

3. If Vikings fans don't make it, you know damn well Packers fans would be there to cheer against Chicago. Not necessarily for Minnesota, but against Chicago. So it would kind of be like home field advantage.

4. Minnesota vs. Chicago in Green Bay, almost like the Taz/Mike Awesome ECW Title match.

Would be nice if Carolina continued with their trend of giving up 3 TDs to the opposing RB (namely Hightower)

I ALMOST considered picking up Tim Hightower for that very fact. Carolina has given up 3 TDs to starting RBs since Cleveland. (so, like 3 weeks in a row coming into today)

However, I then realized.. Arizona sucks and doesn't truly have any weapons beyond Fitz - and no one to get him the ball. Thus, I didn't opt to pick up Hightower, and thankfully so.

Plus, Carolina's Defense is on fire right now. Not to say come the 2nd half they won't allow the ringers to sit and the actual Panthers to try and win their own game, but still. ;)

13-3, Arizona was lucky enough to get that FG as Carolina almost had another INT in the endzone. (And, fun fact for everyone - Carolina leads the league on Defense in redzone takeaways with 6)

I was thinking about that and the whole stadium issue. Why not have the Vikes and Chicago play at Lambeau Field?

Reasons being:

1. How fucking odd would it be seeing the Vikings logo at the 50 and in the end zones at Lambeau Field?

2. It would be outdoors just like in Minny, it's close enough that if Vikings fans would want to go, they could still.

3. If Vikings fans don't make it, you know damn well Packers fans would be there to cheer against Chicago. Not necessarily for Minnesota, but against Chicago. So it would kind of be like home field advantage.

4. Minnesota vs. Chicago in Green Bay, almost like the Taz/Mike Awesome ECW Title match.

Never really thought of that, I know plenty of Vike fans who absolutely despise the Pack but have sasi they would love to see a game in Lambeu just out of sheer respect for the stadium and all the history surrounding it, so yeah it could work, it sure as hell has more seats than the Gopher Hole:lmao:

Never really thought of that, I know plenty of Vike fans who absolutely despise the Pack but have sasi they would love to see a game in Lambeu just out of sheer respect for the stadium and all the history surrounding it, so yeah it could work, it sure as hell has more seats than the Gopher Hole:lmao:

I'm actually upset that I'll miss the MN game, just because I want to see how everything will play out. Mainly to see if the field truly would somehow turn out harder than other out-door fields, to see if any fans show up - much less pack the place, and to witness any injuries because they didn't just move the game to any other NFL-ready stadium.

Also, Minnesota is kinda getting the opportunity to get a Superbowl style feel to their season finale. They're playing in neutral places, with crowds that aren't exactly 100% for them. :p

I'm actually upset that I'll miss the MN game, just because I want to see how everything will play out. Mainly to see if the field truly would somehow turn out harder than other out-door fields, to see if any fans show up - much less pack the place, and to witness any injuries because they didn't just move the game to any other NFL-ready stadium.

Also, Minnesota is kinda getting the opportunity to get a Superbowl style feel to their season finale. They're playing in neutral places, with crowds that aren't exactly 100% for them. :p

Eh how is Gopher Stadium neutral? It's Minnesota for fucks sake they get their homefield crowd. The stadium is going to be packed tomorrow night, that's for certain. No one in their right mind will pass up an opportunity to see the first outdoors Vikings game in 29 years, 0 degree weather be damned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back