NFL Week 1 LD - YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYES!!!

Oh I know, HGR. Way too early to tell at this point. I knew it wasn't gonna be a blowout on either. But so far I'm still looking for improvement on the defensive side. Nice return TD by Cobb there.

I can't believe the Jags let that one get away from them. At least Blaine Gabbert looked great, so there is hope for the season. As long as all the players who got injured today come back soon that is.

My defense man. Can't stop the run or the pass. I feel like I just wasted 3 hours of my life.

That was vintage high-school holding right there. I would have been surprised if that wasn't called.

I can't believe the Jags let that one get away from them. At least Blaine Gabbert looked great, so there is hope for the season. As long as all the players who got injured today come back soon that is.

Hell of a game though man. I feel better about my QB now and I'm sure you do as well.

DOWN. GOES. SMITH.

Beautiful sack on Smith. Green Bay has just enough time on the clock to tie up this game. 49'ers making the right call, letting their defense do their job instead of trying to force their offense to make a big play.

If they do manage to get the touchdown, that 2-point conversion is gonna be a bitch...

Right now they need to conserve those time outs as long as possible. Time isn't their friend right now.

Two-minute warning. Jesus, this game. Being a Packers fan for about 16 years, I've been classically trained to fear that Bret Favre will throw an interception in high profile situations like this. I need to start trusting Aaron Rodgers; the man is much more consistent QB.

So for this week at least, Green Bay is at the bottom of the NFC North.

Mmmm. Delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back