NFL Week 2 LD - Handshake Bowl II

The Eagles would be damn tough to beat if they protect the football. Our defense has been nothing short of great these two games, turnovers and penalties have been hurting us.

Man these refs are.. :disappointed: *sigh*.. omg

Holy shit.. just WOW .. these officials are ruining the flow of this game.. I am a skins fan but I feel bad for the Rams right now.. holy crap.

14-6

Rams TD.. score now 21-13
Amendola is having a great game for the Rams 12 catches and a TD so far.

RGIII runs for a second TD!

RG3 stats thus far are..

Passing
11/14 150 yards 1 TD 1 Int

Rushing
Attempts 6 yards 37 2 TD's

The WR from the Redskins very well could have cost his team the game. How stupid can you be to let your ego get in the way of a win.

Mike Tomlin's channeling his inner Ric Flair. WOOOO! Glad that quick pass shit from last week is done and now the team's playing like their true selves. Get back Polamalu, Harrison and Mendenhal we'll be sittin pretty.

The WR from the Redskins very well could have cost his team the game. How stupid can you be to let your ego get in the way of a win.

The whole game was dirty I mean I have never seen so many no calls, and cheap shots in all my life. It was frusteration that got him.. but yeah he lost the skins the game.. but when walking in their shoes you can see how their emotions can get the better of them. I was impressed with RG3 they tried to rattle him.. and really couldn't.. Josh Morgan maybe cut this week he was there to fill in for injuired Garcion..

No, no I can't. It was beyond stupid, it was selfish and egotistical.

It was..

however keep cheap shotting someone and at some point that person will blow up... he blew up at the WRONG TIME.. should have waited till after the game was over... there were times in this game were are thought both teams were going to have a battle royal out of the benches.

It wasn't even a bad cheap shot. He tapped him on the helmet. Not worth losing the game over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back