• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My sig is for you, Dave!

That's kinda emo like.

Could throw something around with freedom of speech.

Or "Ric Flair prefers TNA, because he couldn't be on screen for 1 minute in WWE without breaking the blood rule"

Too long, Ferbs! Gotta be quicker to the point. Think X Division, not Big Show. :lmao:

And who exactly is TNA pushing that is older than 38? Sting and Jarrett? Don't be that cunt that says they are pushing Ric Flair and Hogan cause I would love to see that.

I won't say their pushing Hogan and Flair, but lets see.

RVD is 39, he's your world champion.

Hernandez is almost over 37

Kevin Nash and Eric young were tag team champions, sure Eric is 30 but Kevin sure as hell isn't, he was with Scott Hall who's over 45 as well.

And there's a decent handful there's over 30 who's getting some pushes as well.

Kaz, Matt Morgan, Jeff Hardy, Mr Anderson,

No, the only thing I'm truly arguing is this whole TNA isn't pushing young guys thing.

I don't recall saying exactly that, but I apologize if I'm wrong, I do know that they aren't pushing only older guys, but there's a decent handful as you can see above.

My bad, Dolph Ziggler - Nick Nemeth.

I like Jack, but he looked like a bitch his entire feud with Show and just lost his title.

That's true, but he did get a pretty long world championship reign, he was booked crappy, but held the championship.

Never looks like a legit threat without Nexus.

That's questionable, if booked properly he could seem like a pretty good threat, he has all the potential in the world to be great, but that's for another story, no need to argue whether Wade has potential, and who has or hasn't.

He's getting pushed? No. Matt Morgan got a better push.

about 2-3 months ago he was wearing 3 belts at once, and he's United States champion for the 2nd time now.

Jay Lethal.

What about him?

Not a push.

He is getting a partial one, getting a good solid mid-card position with meaningful storylines, do tell me what you call that then.

Doug Williams

Again, what about him?

Getting a push less then Kaz, who isn't absolute shit.

His push wore off yes, because of backstage problems, he was heading for the position as World Champion instead of Jack Swagger.

Now while the people I named are all a bit older than the ones you named, age is relative when old people like Kurt Angle and Shawn Micheals are all better than everyone you named. Every single one. And they will continue to be, because while pushing young talent is nice for the future, you all use it as a crutch for your argument that TNA is a failing company.

That is true, age is relative, it also means that someone has longer in the business, so by looks of it, WWE has a longer time to push the WWE guys rather than what TNA has.

What matters now is whether the talent can still put on good matches.

And all of the people I named can put on a good match, the guys in TNA can do that as well although.

Sorry Ferb, I'd rather take a career killing heel who wins matches on her own over Laycool bullshit and Fox.

I do agree, everyone likes a career killing heel, but even with that LayCool's storyline strikes me as better than anything TNA has been throwing out with the knockout division.

Gets more wins, is only slightly less recognizable than Miz. I hate it too, but he's on his way up.

While one of my favorite Wrestlers, Christian, is....I'd rather not say.
That whole entrance makes me sick really, to see it live is worse. Miz can work a crowd pretty good and has been putting on some decent matches since his fued with Cena awhile back. Truth has a god awefull excuse for a finisher, if it wasn't for him using that bullshit to finish matches and his damn What's up thing I would like him.

Christian..... yeah most people have the same setiments, including me. He was one of the reasons I used to like TNA alot.

So let me get this straight, I leave for what, 5 days, and Im not seen enough now?

You know how much shit we take here for liking TNA, man. Five days is like five years worth of torment with no partner to back me up.

"I prefer TNA, because here I can perform the Canadian Destroyer"?

Getting closer, but it's gotta involve WWE. [BLANK] prefers TNA because [BLANK] can't [BLANK] in WWE.

This thread name has to change to : [OFFICIAL] WWE VS TNA Cage Brawl

I don't think I have the rights to change it...

Yeah, no can do, Riaku. Don't have the privileges to change the thread title here. Need a G-Mod or ADMIN to do that, I believe.

"Bowser prefers TNA because he can't rape Peach in WWE"

"Jackie Chan prefers TNA because he can't be flashy in WWE"

"Eva Angelina prefers TNA because she has to lose 50 pounds to work in WWE"

"Pedobear prefers WWE because TNA doesn't appeal to kids"

And there's a decent handful there's over 30 who's getting some pushes as well.

I don't recall saying exactly that, but I apologize if I'm wrong, I do know that they aren't pushing only older guys, but there's a decent handful as you can see above.

You've definitely made it a part of your argument.

My bad, Dolph Ziggler - Nick Nemeth.

In that case, his push isn't all that impressive.

That's true, but he did get a pretty long world championship reign, he was booked crappy, but held the championship.

Pretty long? I won't fight this, because I like Jack and you said yourself what was wrong with his push.

That's questionable, if booked properly he could seem like a pretty good threat, he has all the potential in the world to be great, but that's for another story, no need to argue whether Wade has potential, and who has or hasn't.

That's hypothetical.

Here and now, do you think he could beat Cena alone? Who could he beat without Nexus at his side?

about 2-3 months ago he was wearing 3 belts at once, and he's United States champion for the 2nd time now.

Didn't he lose his title to a stroke victim in that same timeframe? Say Hart Dynasty is getting pushed instead.

What about him?

He's younger and is getting a better push.

He is getting a partial one, getting a good solid mid-card position with meaningful storylines, do tell me what you call that then.

Push: as in to appear to be moving forward, not toiling in the midcard with no foreseeable advancement.
Again, what about him?

Dominating midcard heel. As well, if not better booked than Kofi.

His push wore off yes, because of backstage problems, he was heading for the position as World Champion instead of Jack Swagger.

Means nothing.

That is true, age is relative, it also means that someone has longer in the business, so by looks of it, WWE has a longer time to push the WWE guys rather than what TNA has.

Which means nothing to the here and now. I'm reading how to get a guy in 3 dates, am I as well equipped to fuck a man sooner than someone who isn't reading this same book in the same window of time? Not necessarily.

Book=Push.

And all of the people I named can put on a good match, the guys in TNA can do that as well although.
I don't know man, Drew can put on good matches? Kinda hurting your argument.

I do agree, everyone likes a career killing heel, but even with that LayCool's storyline strikes me as better than anything TNA has been throwing out with the knockout division.

Well that's your taste and you entitled to it.

HA! S'OK, man.

I churned one out so far, I'll think of some others if I get an inkling to feel clever again soon.

I'm awful with getting my point across in brief words especially in such a case as this.

Sam is great at it although.

I loved the one Theo did to do like Sam for Lariat's Ric Flair sig although.

That whole entrance makes me sick really, to see it live is worse. Miz can work a crowd pretty good and has been putting on some decent matches since his fued with Cena awhile back. Truth has a god awefull excuse for a finisher, if it wasn't for him using that bullshit to finish matches and his damn What's up thing I would like him.

Christian..... yeah most people have the same setiments, including me. He was one of the reasons I used to like TNA alot.

I'm not saying Truth is better then Miz, I didn't like Truth when he was in TNA, I hate him now because of that entrance, but he's still being pushed better than the Miz. IMO.

"Bowser prefers TNA because he can't rape Peach in WWE"

"Jackie Chan prefers TNA because he can't be flashy in WWE"

"Eva Angelina prefers TNA because she has to lose 50 pounds to work in WWE"

"Pedobear prefers WWE because TNA doesn't appeal to kids"

LMAO! Bravo, man. Bravo!

I'm not saying Truth is better then Miz, I didn't like Truth when he was in TNA, I hate him now because of that entrance, but he's still being pushed better than the Miz. IMO.
Give the Miz push a little time and he will be in the title picture. He went from absolutly nothing to attacking the white hot Randy Orton last week in no time. Truth finally got the US Title for a few weeks recently. I think the bigger push went to Miz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back