• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My sig is for you, Dave!

Ferbian, congrats, my brother. Well deserved on this one.

IDR, I demand you, or any other member of the TNA contingency (I'll take Riaku, if he wants) respond to my post in the ECW thread. I demand either of you two to try and find any silver lining to this lazy schlock you call booking

Ferbian, congrats, my brother. Well deserved on this one.

IDR, I demand you, or any other member of the TNA contingency (I'll take Riaku, if he wants) respond to my post in the ECW thread. I demand either of you two to try and find any silver lining to this lazy schlock you call booking

No can do tonight – NHL draft coming up. NHL is my first love – wrestling second. I'll get to it soon though, if Riaku doesn't.

OK. Gimme a minute. Really. Somebody has to change the name of this thread. There's 3 new G Mods. Call 'em up.

There. Done. Fell free to respond, Tenta. Or if IDR would like to add to it.

I'm off to see Grownups.

I do know that, but wouldn't a championship reign do the most for you? feuding with the champion works, but mostly it only works feuding with the world champion.

In the long run, slow build up like what they are doing with Ziggler work best. Or the Miz, if he actually gets into title contention now would prove that.

A heel champion can always work.

Why would a heel take the belt off another heel, I'm pulling a KB here, someone try and stop me.

They hired Hardy, why wouldn't they give him a championship belt as well? they can't possibly gather heat from that when they already have hired him.

Because getting rid of someone that's an uppercarder and is put in prison for Drug Trafficking doesn't look as bad if he isn't the champion at the time.

A.J might not be a draw, that I do not know, it was an assumption, but RVD might be more recognizable for the WWE fans that casually flip through the channels, but A.J is more known to the hardcore TNA fan.

That's the thing though, the Hardcore TNA fans will stay (for the most part) no matter what, so you may as well try to get moe fans by using RVD.

I'm not good enough for Tenta :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back