• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My sig is for you, Dave!

You guys think TNA is better because it's not PG like WWE.

Well talk to me in 3 years when TNA is having financial problems because they cant get any advertisers and investors.

Whereas, the WWE will be flourishing because all the big name companies will invest with them

Did you say that three years ago too? :rolleyes:

I have a job, just had a few days off, that ends today though :(

And yeah, I feel like skippping tna and just watching something besides wrestling, but I can't complain about Abyss if I do that.
Yea I know how you feel, I have the next three days off and I'm going on a float trip this weekend but it's back to work at 9am on Monday.

I'll be there tonight to complain with you buddy, Abyss can suck my balls.

I don't believe I said that it was impressive anywhere.
I suppose.
Even from TNA perspective it's a pretty decent length.

Jack Swagger would be the 5th longest reigning TNA world champion had he held that championship.

Still would have looked like the weakest of the five.

And what he's doing right is getting heat, getting over, and being the leader of a heel faction that could all be build to look strong through beating through different people on the roster.

That is true, with the exception that he had a 8-5 winning record on NXT and won it, a singles competition, had a few tag team matches although, but it's all a part of being judged overall, being able to work all kind of matches

Again, for a solo career, we'll have to wait and see.

Getting victories over Drew McIntyre on multiple occasions, becoming Intercontinental champion once more, he's getting pay per view time as well as television time, he pinned the world champion at that time as well.

Same can be said for Williams, who did it in a shorter amount of time. Save for the Champion thing.

Well then it's not killing my arguments neither.

But wasn't a part of your argument that young guys are better than old guys because they have more to offer the company? I said they don't if they aren't as good as the older guys at that point in time. A big factor of being young is getting better with age (to an extant).

You really should dude, there's some pretty decent stuff there.

I'm not even sure what indy fed he worked for.

Well talk to me in 3 years when TNA is having financial problems because they cant get any advertisers and investors.

Whereas, the WWE will be flourishing because all the big name companies will invest with them
So the Monday Night Wars were paid by....?

Still would have looked like the weakest of the five.

That is very true, but a champion is a champion, and he held it for a decent while, and came out showing he can put on great matches.

Hell dude we started calling him Swangle, I see the resemblance.

Again, for a solo career, we'll have to wait and see.

Exactly, and it is gonna be epic.

Same can be said for Williams, who did it in a shorter amount of time. Save for the Champion thing.

That is true, it's all about the bookings really, but let's remember Kofi Kingston was still suffering from being dropped on the floor after a great feud with Randy Orton that ultimately had him in a number 1 contender match for the WWE championship match at Royal Rumble.

But wasn't a part of your argument that young guys are better than old guys because they have more to offer the company? I said they don't if they aren't as good as the older guys at that point in time. A big factor of being young is getting better with age (to an extant).

I didn't say they were getting better, I said they have more time to get better, they have the time to get over because they're most likely to be build before what could be considered their prime, instead of peaking their prime like Batista in age 40-41.

I'm not even sure what indy fed he worked for.

I don't know neither, I youtubed top 10 moves of Drew McIntyre.

Fans. Which TNA doesnt have.
Invicible house shows. Ghostbusters!

No actually, I didnt. Because TNA actually had a chance 3 years ago.

What happened to your Knockout divison?
Your X divison?
What's up with the Global Title?
Same thing that's happening to your Divas, Women's, Unified tag team and U.S titles. And don't make me mention the ECW
belt.

You mean, being part of actual storylines and matches that are of good quality?

Invicible house shows. Ghostbusters!

Same thing that's happening to your Divas, Women's, Unified tag team and U.S titles. And don't make me mention the ECW
belt.

Womens: Big storyline
Tag titles: HArts v Uso's you know the biggest two families in wrestling history
US title: Miz being Awesome and just this week interrupted Randy Orton
ECW? You mean the thing that stopped 6 months ago?

Knob.

Yeah, and that must mean that their product is a fantastic wrestling show – because sponsors love it. Just like the All-Star games are fantastic products of various sporting events – because advertisers love them. :rolleyes:

Can we just hang everyone who plays this "brand loyalty" game and call it a tie? We all know it's the correct decision.

About LAyCool/TBP:

WWE may have "ripped off" the two-girl partnership, but you can hardly call LayCool a complete "ripoff" of TBP. TBP and LayCool are different types of characters. LayCool are the preppy high school bitches, whereas TBP are the type to flaunt their sexuality and be all snobtacular.

I happen to enjoy things about both companies, and dislike things about both companies. However, as of this moment, WWE is winning. It is much more entertaining.

About LAyCool/TBP:

WWE may have "ripped off" the two-girl partnership, but you can hardly call LayCool a complete "ripoff" of TBP. TBP and LayCool are different types of characters. LayCool are the preppy high school bitches, whereas TBP are the type to flaunt their sexuality and be all snobtacular.

I happen to enjoy things about both companies, and dislike things about both companies. However, as of this moment, WWE is winning. It is much more entertaining.

Marginal differences, Doc. Very marginal.

Maybe to you, but I see them as very different characters. I also find LayCool to be more entertaining.

Maybe to you, but I see them as very different characters. I also find LayCool to be more entertaining.

I find both to be incredibly annoying as I grew up hating those fucking girls in high school, and don't care for women's wrestling. I'd rather they just stand around as eye candy, personally. Don't speak, and certainly don't yell – that shrieking is like nails on a chalkboard.

You could try, but you'd probably end up hog-tied with that rope and thrown to Abyss for 30 days if you come near me with it.
If you're implying you're associated with TNA in any official capacity, I'll spare you. A fate worse than death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back