• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My sig is for you, Dave!

Give the Miz push a little time and he will be in the title picture. He went from absolutly nothing to attacking the white hot Randy Orton last week in no time. Truth finally got the US Title for a few weeks recently. I think the bigger push went to Miz.

I'm hoping your right, but as of right now, attacking Orton after Edge does isn't too impressive. Even if they formed a tag team, he would be right where he was a few months ago.

You've definitely made it a part of your argument.

That is true.

In that case, his push isn't all that impressive.

Not yet, but WWE is working on it, building him slowly, he has been defeating mid-carders here and there on somewhat of a regular basic, putting over the sleeper hold.

Pretty long? I won't fight this, because I like Jack and you said yourself what was wrong with his push.

82 days, 12th longest reigning individual of 15 different champions, if it wasn't for Undertaker's reign Jack would be the longest reigning champion since John Cena's reign in 2008.

That's hypothetical.

True, but it is all we have to base of, and I would assume that WWE would book him to be a threat.

Here and now, do you think he could beat Cena alone? Who could he beat without Nexus at his side?

Not at all, but that's quite a feat for anybody to defeat John Cena solo, anybody.

He is getting there although, I do think that he could defeat any of the mid-carders alone although, with perhaps putting question on defeating Kofi, John Morrison and R-Truth, but it all depends on booking of those 3 over Wade, because all 4 of those could come out the winner depending on booking because I would say they're on equal level of somewhat upper mid-carders.

Didn't he lose his title to a stroke victim in that same timeframe? Say Hart Dynasty is getting pushed instead.

That is true, the Hart Dynasty is getting pushed, but The Miz is also getting pushed in terms of being champion.

He's younger and is getting a better push.

That might be true.

Push: as in to appear to be moving forward, not toiling in the midcard with no foreseeable advancement.

That is also true, but Ted DiBiase could very well be moving forward after being paired with Maryse now.

Dominating midcard heel. As well, if not better booked than Kofi.

That is a matter of opinion I would say, because some might argue Kofi Kingston is getting better booked, and some may say otherwise.

Means nothing.

Sure it does.

Which means nothing to the here and now. I'm reading how to get a guy in 3 dates, am I as well equipped to fuck a man sooner than someone who isn't reading this same book in the same window of time? Not necessarily.

:lmao: Well said.

Book=Push.

That's true, so in reality what you're doing is also killing your own argument, being booked wrongly with TNA could do the same thing for you as being booked wrongly with WWE.

I don't know man, Drew can put on good matches? Kinda hurting your argument.

He actually can, watch his indy stuff dude.

Well that's your taste and you entitled to it.

Indeed, and likewise.

Can someone sum this thread up for me?

I had a long day at work and am too tired to read through it all.

"Bowser prefers TNA because he can't rape Peach in WWE"

"Jackie Chan prefers TNA because he can't be flashy in WWE"

"Eva Angelina prefers TNA because she has to lose 50 pounds to work in WWE"

"Pedobear prefers WWE because TNA doesn't appeal to kids"

Adding a couple more...

"Lawrence Taylor prefers TNA because the WWE won't let him rape women."

"Corky prefers TNA because the WWE doesn't employ his dad, Abyss."

Not yet, but WWE is working on it, building him slowly, he has been defeating mid-carders here and there on somewhat of a regular basic, putting over the sleeper hold.

Which is all well and good, but saying his push is impressive just seems incorrect.

82 days, 12th longest reigning individual of 15 different champions, if it wasn't for Undertaker's reign Jack would be the longest reigning champion since John Cena's reign in 2008.

Forgot, WWE standards.

True, but it is all we have to base of, and I would assume that WWE would book him to be a threat.

Now, what we have to base it off of is what he is doing right now, not where he could be.
Not at all, but that's quite a feat for anybody to defeat John Cena solo, anybody.

He is getting there although, I do think that he could defeat any of the mid-carders alone although, with perhaps putting question on defeating Kofi, John Morrison and R-Truth, but it all depends on booking of those 3 over Wade, because all 4 of those could come out the winner depending on booking because I would say they're on equal level of somewhat upper mid-carders.

Is he getting pushed, yes, but as part of a group, it's difficult to way his solo value.

That is true, the Hart Dynasty is getting pushed, but The Miz is also getting pushed in terms of being champion.

We'll see.

That is also true, but Ted DiBiase could very well be moving forward after being paired with Maryse now.

We'll see.

That is a matter of opinion I would say, because some might argue Kofi Kingston is getting better booked, and some may say otherwise.

I'd love to see the arguments for the the former.

Sure it does.

Not really.

:lmao: Well said.

:)
That's true, so in reality what you're doing is also killing your own argument, being booked wrongly with TNA could do the same thing for you as being booked wrongly with WWE.

I'm not killing my argument, my argument is related to the value of pushes, it's to the validity of age being an issue in the current incarnation.

He actually can, watch his indy stuff dude.

No thanks, I reserve my indy stuff watching for stuff that doesn't suck.

Phoenix prefers WWE because TNA/TNA fans come up with something original and drop the ball on it within a few minutes...

Love you all really

It was good whilst it lasted, IDR.

High five.

A question for the TNA boys, do you watch WWE?

I watch RAW on delay so I can fast-forward through most of it, watch Smackdown on delay so I can fast-forward through some of it, and I don't watch NXT, ever, because I hate the concept.

Phoenix prefers WWE because TNA/TNA fans come up with something original and drop the ball on it within a few minutes...

Love you all really

Too long and not clever enough.

Which is all well and good, but saying his push is impressive just seems incorrect.

I don't believe I said that it was impressive anywhere.

Forgot, WWE standards.

Even from TNA perspective it's a pretty decent length.

Jack Swagger would be the 5th longest reigning TNA world champion had he held that championship.

Now, what we have to base it off of is what he is doing right now, not where he could be.

And what he's doing right is getting heat, getting over, and being the leader of a heel faction that could all be build to look strong through beating through different people on the roster.

Is he getting pushed, yes, but as part of a group, it's difficult to way his solo value.

That is true, with the exception that he had a 8-5 winning record on NXT and won it, a singles competition, had a few tag team matches although, but it's all a part of being judged overall, being able to work all kind of matches

We'll see.

Indeed.

I'd love to see the arguments for the the former.

Getting victories over Drew McIntyre on multiple occasions, becoming Intercontinental champion once more, he's getting pay per view time as well as television time, he pinned the world champion at that time as well.

Not really.

Guess it depends on who's eyes look at it.

I'm not killing my argument, my argument is related to the value of pushes, it's to the validity of age being an issue in the current incarnation.

Well then it's not killing my arguments neither.

No thanks, I reserve my indy stuff watching for stuff that doesn't suck.

You really should dude, there's some pretty decent stuff there.

You guys think TNA is better because it's not PG like WWE.

Well talk to me in 3 years when TNA is having financial problems because they cant get any advertisers and investors.

Whereas, the WWE will be flourishing because all the big name companies will invest with them

You need yourself a job or another hobbie. That's a wrestling overload, especially when you don't know what the hell they're saying.

I have a job, just had a few days off, that ends today though :(

And yeah, I feel like skippping tna and just watching something besides wrestling, but I can't complain about Abyss if I do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back