I just wanna update you guys.

Huh. Well you'll get found eventually I guess. They may even let you back, considering the only reason you were banned for is for being creepy and annoying back then. :shrug:

I wouldn't be opposed to it. Then again, the alts might mess you up.

I think Ellisman should be in the WZ hall of fame, but it looks like that HOF is for WWE wreslters..just guessing though, I don't know anything about it, just for tastycles sig.

Dude I haven't read the previous pages but if you still like this girl man the fuck up and ask her out. Stop pissing about like some sort of kid. If she says no move on with your life, if she says yes then its happy days. Dont stick it in her bum first time round though, apparently women hate that before they learn to like it.

I'm never gonna get anywhere if I treat her like shit.

...B..budbaidsfubufbfu.

Focus.jpg

Anyway.

Being dominant isn't treating her like shit. At all. You can't go running after her asking if she'd like her shirt tucked in if you want to get out of the Friend Zone. Right now, you're her little bitch, and it's going to stay that way until you stand up for yourself. That doesn't mean to start insulting her, and I really don't see how you came up with that idea. Next time she asks you to do something as ridiculous as carry her books/sharpen her pencil, just give her a nonchalant "Naaah." Don't make it seem like you're doing it because you love that brown on your nose. You can't leap into action to her every whim like some discount superhero.

If you want to do something funny though, bring a mechanical pencil to school with you in her bag. Next time she asks you to sharpen her pencil, toss the mechanical on top of her paper/stuff, and simply say, "Now shaddap."

...B..budbaidsfubufbfu.

Focus.jpg

Anyway.

Being dominant isn't treating her like shit. At all. You can't go running after her asking if she'd like her shirt tucked in if you want to get out of the Friend Zone. Right now, you're her little bitch, and it's going to stay that way until you stand up for yourself. That doesn't mean to start insulting her, and I really don't see how you came up with that idea. Next time she asks you to do something as ridiculous as carry her books/sharpen her pencil, just give her a nonchalant "Naaah." Don't make it seem like you're doing it because you love that brown on your nose. You can't leap into action to her every whim like some discount superhero.

If you want to do something funny though, bring a mechanical pencil to school with you in her bag. Next time she asks you to sharpen her pencil, toss the mechanical on top of her paper/stuff, and simply say, "Now shaddap."

I like the picture. I like your advice, and I'll think I will use it, but I like being her little bitch, and I do love the brown on my nose. And I will try to leap into action to her every whim. But I can barely get a mechanical pencil myself, let alone give one to her, but I'll try to carry to pencils around with me for the situation. Maybe next time I go to the store with my parents...which actulley isn't often...but if I know their going to the store, I'll ask them to pick up a pack of Mechanical pencils, and maybe some gum...

That's the thing though. As long as she's got you following her commands, you'll never be anything more than a servant in her eyes

Don't treat her like shit, but don't let her think that she is better then you. Treat her with respect, but put your foot down on certain matters.

I had a message typed to respond to this, but my browser crashed. Anyways, to keep it short this time. I really don't know, I'm just going to see how things play out, but if the status stays the same for the rest of the year...if I nothing changes, I'm either going to do something around the last week of school, or I'm going to try to contact her over the summer, but I can't go on not knowing.

But seriously...does this look like a girl who would do something like that
l_b3dfda7413004cb48a559bb86d93ddaa.jpg

Holy shit dude, where do you live? I think I might know that girl.

So wait. I didn't read the entire first post. Is this dude still going on about that bitch who was being a horrible human being to him?

Holy shit dude, where do you live? I think I might know that girl.

You got me scared for a second Doc, but it says you live in Ohio, so unless you where being anonymous and put a fake place in, you probably don't know her.

I live in Pittsburgh Pa though, Cheswick to be exact, in Deer lakes Middle School.

THC, yes I fucking love her, first thread it was a crush, this time it's different.

Razor, c,mon. Fuck you..I think she's awesome, but your more awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back