• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guys, I need girl advice

Blizz

Dark Match Winner
Err so my family is kind of friends with another family who has a daughter that is.. well, extremely hot. Were both 18 by the way.

Thing is, she just got dumped like 2 weeks ago after a 4 month relationship and I was told by a little birdie that likes me, even though we only talked for like a minute at my grad party. That was the first time i met her and the only time I've talked to her in person.

Another family, that is friends with both our families is having a big 4th of July party and she's gonna be there. My friend said to leave her alone because, "Being the rebound guy is not cool." But apparently she likes me alot. So.. do I make a move? And if i should, how...because there is going to be family there.

And on top of all that, she's a fucking virgin. But, she was with a guy for 3 months and he didnt get any so I'm not liking my chances...And I'm leaving for college in 3 months...so, what to do?

Be the rebound or not?

Err so my family is kind of friends with another family who has a daughter that is.. well, extremely hot.

Enough said. Go for it.

Were both 18 by the way.

Stick it in her butt.

Thing is, she just got dumped like 2 weeks ago after a 4 month relationship

Make her get tested first.. then, if clean, stick it in her butt.

and I was told by a little birdie that likes me, even though we only talked for like a minute at my grad party. That was the first time i met her and the only time I've talked to her in person.

If she's into fantasy role-play, you could play the "I'm the rapist/I'm the helpless victim" game. Because she barely knows what you look like, it'll only add more excitement to the mix. Great fun had by all..

Another family, that is friends with both our families is having a big 4th of July party

Whats with all the Family connections?

and she's gonna be there.

Anal sex with her during a fireworks show. Good call. Very romantic.

My friend said to leave her alone because, "Being the rebound guy is not cool."

Your friend must not like sex. Being the rebound guy gives you a TON of it.

But apparently she likes me alot.

This probably means you could get by with a facial if you played your cards right.

So.. do I make a move? And if i should, how...because there is going to be family there.

Well, are you planning on trying to talk to her via a mic, in front of all 3 Families? Doubtful.

Just fucking ask her to take a walk, and talk to the girl. The movie "The Little Mermaid" was so wise.. just shut up, listen and use the knowledge I'm about to give you...

[youtube]tXmLRHnoSAs[/youtube]

And on top of all that, she's a fucking virgin.

MOVE ON THIS NOW! MOVE ON THIS NOW! MOVE ON THIS NOW!

Why the fuck are you typing on a damn forum?! Go make your move!

But, she was with a guy for 3 months and he didnt get any so I'm not liking my chances...

Pssh, he clearly didn't try hard enough. Every virgin girl is looking for the perfect guy to stick it in her ass. The ex clearly didn't know what to say.

And I'm leaving for college in 3 months...so, what to do?

Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

Be the rebound or not?

Yes.

Seriousness: Bottomline: If you like the girl, just talk to her. How are there people in this world who do not understand this works?

Not pervertedly, mind you. Just fucking talk to her. Find out if you have stuff in common. (besides Families) Ask if she wants to hang out. Movies, Random things, etc, etc. Little by little if you both like one another - it'll just gel.

THEN you can stick it in the butt.

So, now the best advice I have ever recieved has been from a dude on a wrestling forum, and a disney movie with a singing mermaid. Haha Thanks, man.

So, now the best advice I have ever recieved has been from a dude on a wrestling forum, and a disney movie with a singing mermaid. Haha Thanks, man.

Don't mock the Little Mermaid. :suspic:

Seriously though, I can only hope you had already thought to simply just TALK TO HER. Because if you didn't.. then you probably really shouldn't try for her.

Don't mock the Little Mermaid. :suspic:

Seriously though, I can only hope you had already thought to simply just TALK TO HER. Because if you didn't.. then you probably really shouldn't try for her.

Oh no, I was already planning to ask her if she wanted to go on walk and talk and shit. Apparently we have alot in common. We're both planning to study the same major, which I think would leave alot of room open for getting to know each other and shit.

Erm so she was in a 3 month relationship, two weeks ago she split with her boyfriend and in 2 weeks you'll speak to her. That's a month ie 1/3rd of the total of her relationship...that's NOT a rebound

A 3 month relationship is nothing. It can't have been very serious.

0000048481_20080507141440.jpg

ABC & the creator's of the Bachelorette would beg to differ.

Барбоса;2157707 said:
Next you'll be trying to suggest that Big Brother is a good way to find new friends

No, silly. Thats a show that tries to explain how voyeurism is perfectly legal and okay to do.

Being the rebound guy is great. You've got no pressure.

Pee in her butt.

I support this 100%.

A thread dedicated to her after only one minute of face to face conversation between the two of you?

In my book, that's coming on a little strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back