I need advice (Not relationship)

Derf

O.M.G.
Or at least not my relationship anyway.

I have a very good friend, we've been friends for 8 years now. A few years ago she met a guy and started a serious relationship with him, even having his child, a baby girl, as well as a son she'd already had from a pervious relationship.

But the guy is an ass. Does drugs, steals money, sold christmas gifts for drug money. They fight all the time, break up, and get back together.

During their most recent break up, the dude dated another of my female friends. She'd be warned of some of the bullshit he was capable of, she ignored everyone, now mere weeks later she's out $500 that she loaned him (he "promised to pay it back) and he's admitted he's back on the drugs. They broke up, and my first friend took him back, not knowing about the money borrowed or the drugs he's doing again.

So basically, my situation is, if I tell my friend what I know, she's going to know we were talking about her, and it might as well be high school again cause shit will hit the fan. But on the other hand, she should know.

So what should I do to help my friend with information she should already be used to knowing without making it seem like I stabbed her in the back?

I have no clue what you're talking about. Which friend took back the guy? Also, with whom were you talking about your first friend?

Ashley was the first girl to date the guy, Rob. Ashley is the one that had the child. And Tasha was the other friend that Rob dated, took money from, and used said money for drugs, before going back to Ashley. But I don't know what to tell Ashley, she'd be crushed not only because her BF is lying AGAIN but now it seems I went behind her back, even if the ends justify the means.

I would tell her. She may not understand now, but she will realize one day that what you did is really the best for her. Or pull a Dexter Morgan and tranquilize the guy, leave him at his house and stick a needle in his arm and cal the police so when they get there he goes to jail for drugs thus letting the girl know without saying a word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back