OKAY I NEED SOME MAJOR GIRL ADVICE

Im surprised at the lack of morals at you guys man.I dont want to cheat on them their both really nice girls.I just wish i had a reasonable solution for this :banghead:

Lol, you shouldn't be surprised, we are all pigs at one point or another. Reasonable solution, don't date either for now. You don't want to buy them a gift for Christmas do you? Lol.

Straight up. Im not joking. Kill them both, and then have sex with their corpse. They wont be mad at each other, and you will have got your dick wet. I see it as a win-win.

Straight up. Im not joking. Kill them both, and then have sex with their corpse. They wont be mad at each other, and you will have got your dick wet. I see it as a win-win.

Necrophilia for the win, eh Monkey?

Oh and F-5MONSTER, I think everyone forgot you were in high school or thinks that kids your age should be banging anything in sight.

Oh hell yeah, Necrophilia is great stuff. I like a woman whos willing to try almost anything, with a dead girl you dont even have to ask permission first. Its AWESOME!!

This has gone to a friendly conversation about which girl to date to which one i should bang this is chaos man.

When the fuck did the Bar Room become the Love Hotline?

Want my advice kid? Ignore both of them, and then their jealousy will get to be so great over each other you can then pressure them into a threesome with you, with each girl trying to outdo the other.

Or, better yet, just ignore them and realize that you're a freshman in high school, and worrying over a girl is just a waste of your time since the chances of you ending up with either of them permanently are below 1%.

flip a coin. it doesnt matter. no relationship in highschool is ever going to last for long.

Hey F-5cuddlebug. Listen to my advice. God damnit. Its not that hard, but you're dick will be while you're pounding some dead girl vag!

quagmire.jpg

Okay screw im sick of this im choosing bitch but brains i personaly feel shes hotter and smarter so im done.

and how many other people who dated in high school are still going strong now?

Yes, there are the occassional relationships made in highschool that last, but they happen so rarely that you can say never and not be far off the mark.

and consideringt this guy chose his girlfriend because she's prettier and smarter than another girl, it's a safe bet that it wont last till the end of the month.

How the hell does this question qualify for "major" girl advice? Personally, I'd go for the more intelligent chick, doesn't have to be a nerd but I rarely find anything in common with sports girls.

....worrying over a girl is just a waste of your time since the chances of you ending up with either of them permanently are below 1%.

True, but when you're that young, it's the journey that counts......not the destination.

The crushes we had in high school are as strong as any feelings we have later on....... and the problem is that we're too young to know how to handle 'em.

Give this kid a break. I like him.:rolleyes:

Well somone has to. the girl he's not going out with wont and niether will the pretty bitch after they break up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back