What are some signs that a girl likes you?

tis part of growing up, my good man. The girl im kinda sort seeing now isnt as smoking as some of the other chicks ive messed with. But she is an awesome person. Which makes her extremely hot to me.

I had a girlfriend with the most beautiful face I had ever seen. Her upper body was amazing. She was sweet as hell, liked to cook, and did everything to make me happy. She had a leg problem and walked with a limp though. She was awesome in every aspect, and the leg thing was never an issue.

Her other boyfriend, who I didn't know about, was an issue, however.

I had a girlfriend with the most beautiful face I had ever seen. Her upper body was amazing. She was sweet as hell, liked to cook, and did everything to make me happy. She had a leg problem and walked with a limp though. She was awesome in every aspect, and the leg thing was never an issue.

Her other boyfriend, who I didn't know about, was an issue, however.

yea that tends to be a problem. Mine is extremely pretty, but not stacked up top, which is what im a fan of. not much of a matter though. an incredibly sweet, kind person. Also going to be a doctor. so yea, er smart and goal driven.

to me, thats all sorts of hotness

Yeah, at the time. But I still miss her. If it wasn't for that, I would have married her.

I saw her out not too long ago, and she was wearing the diamond ear rings I bought her.

Bitch.

I have no idea what that means contectually, and I'm still waiting for photographic confirmation of your femininity.

me.jpg

eat it!!!

And that is confirmation. Kinda cute little mouth and nose combo.

NorCal:
bullshit.

well done FTS and NorCal discussing life. ftw

Oh, how many nights of bullshit ahead and behind us. We own the night!!!

:lmao:

Holy shit I went to the bar and missed this?!?!?!?!

Bar was more entertaining, found out my barber is a huge wrestling fan...

Nice pic CKO by the way, you lookin good in that pic.

pretty much dude. pretty much. others online cant be bothered with our low brow conversation. far too intellectual and important.

lol, I think it's funny that we have one thread comparing ourselves to wrestlers, one thread about girls choking on pre cum, and one thread where we are having a philosophical discussion about the rights of the unborn.

The only thing in common is a well deserved sense of superiority, both moral, and ummmm, anatomical.

lol, I think it's funny that we have one thread comparing ourselves to wrestlers, one thread about girls choking on pre cum, and one thread where we are having a philosophical discussion about the rights of the unborn.

The only thing in common is a well deserved sense of superiority, both moral, and ummmm, anatomical.

it takes many, many colors my good friend.

Dude, fishy has moved up considerably on my list of faves lately. I don't know why he wasn't up there before. I feel like I have shortchanged myself by not bantering with him more.

He was kind of a dick for a little bit. He has mellowed though, and relized there isnt need to be seen as better than anyone. Just blend, and exist with everyone, and contribute with his own special skill set. thats the key.

From Monta Ellis' talking about how internet love is low life, after talking about his own willy, to constantly asking the same, answered question, I say this is an enjoyable read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back