What are some signs that a girl likes you?

He meant dampness in the girls crotchular region is a sign she likes you. What Jake is saying is that you should ask her to remove her panties and see how much she likes you.

He meant dampness in the girls crotchular region is a sign she likes you. What Jake is saying is that you should ask her to remove her panties and see how much she likes you.

I got that.

but id rather make things more interesting

Yeah, but I think the girl would be more sensitive (i mean in the offended way, not the tingly way) if he just started rubbing her poon. If he asked like a gentleman, maybe he would have some success.

Monta Ellis: "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that you are happier to see me than I would think anyone would be. I think you may have a crush on me. Would you please remove your panties so that I may see if they are damp."

Yeah, but I think the girl would be more sensitive (i mean in the offended way, not the tingly way) if he just started rubbing her poon. If he asked like a gentleman, maybe he would have some success.

Monta Ellis: "Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that you are happier to see me than I would think anyone would be. I think you may have a crush on me. Would you please remove your panties so that I may see if they are damp."

She could have been thinking about another guy before talking to me, thus the panties are wet but not because of me.

Dude, if she takes her panties and give them to you, don't worry about who amde them wet, and slam her in the stock room.

no i didnt mention poon rubbing, just the visual inspection fo the area in general. she would merely need to remove her pants for you to see the wetness level of the vaginal region

no i didnt mention poon rubbing, just the visual inspection fo the area in general. she would merely need to remove her pants for you to see the wetness level of the vaginal region

If you were REALLY the business/she was wearing white, you wouln't even need to do that.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that you are happier to see me than I would think anyone would be. I think you may have a crush on me. Would you please remove your panties so that I may see if they are damp."
when i tried that on my mom, she beat me with her belt.... my back hurts

just seen the film Sex Drive...that sums up female behavoiur pretty well.

If you haven't sene it, I will sum it up for you...

Group of 3 friends, 1 girl, 1 alpha, 1 dork. Dork wants girl who is his best mate, girl wants the alpha, alpha doesn't want her. Girl cockblocks the dork because he's in the friend zone. Dork makes move on girl and gets rejected. Dork goes to meet some chick off the internet and alpha and girl come with. When girl realises dork is off to nail another chick, her jealousy button is triggered and she decides she is now in love with dork. Dork and Girl get together...The End.

Moral of this story, girls are stupid so go stick your penis wherever and whenever you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back