Relationship Advice

:lmao: Okay...

A.) Who the f*ck gives that as a Birthday gift? Short of it being almost what 10-15 years ago?
Watch your tongue.

The Ninja Turtles completely rule. Don't ever speak ill of the Turtles again.

B.) Who the f*ck would WANT that gift back, now?!
Someone incredibly petty and jealous, who thinks that she is still in high school despite being almost 21.

C.) What I think you should do, is buy her a turtle, (snapper would be nice) then give it to her. LOL
The whole point is that I want nothing to do with her, and don't want to have any contact with her.

You turned a girl lesbian:blink:....

I'm sorry that's just too damn funny *wipes tears from eyes*:lmao:

:lmao: As much as I'd love to say it was me, that gave her such a tremendously great sexual experience that she had no alternative than to turn lesbian.. :( No, she dated one more guy after me, for several years.. then turned.

Watch your tongue.

The Ninja Turtles completely rule. Don't ever speak ill of the Turtles again.

I have completely nothing wrong with the first two movies. The third is borderline crap. And the new version/animation TMNT just plain and out suck.

Nothing beats the old school version, with BeBop & Rocksteady.. Or Crane.. Or Baxter the Fly. I loved that cartoon.

The second movie is honestly my favorite, just because of how close they tried coming with a bebop & rocksteady.. but sadly they f'ed that up. Kevin "Super Shredder" Nash was pretty sweet though.

The first will always hold a great place in my heart, however, because it was so.. dark.

I have completely nothing wrong with the first two movies. The third is borderline crap. And the new version/animation TMNT just plain and out suck.

Nothing beats the old school version, with BeBop & Rocksteady.. Or Crane.. Or Baxter the Fly. I loved that cartoon.

The second movie is honestly my favorite, just because of how close they tried coming with a bebop & rocksteady.. but sadly they f'ed that up. Kevin "Super Shredder" Nash was pretty sweet though.

The first will always hold a great place in my heart, however, because it was so.. dark.
Yeah, the third wasn't as good, but it's still a decent third movie as far as those things go. There aren't many third movies in a series that are good.

The first one is easily the best. The second one is OK, but it's less of a movie, and more of a real life cartoon for kids. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't have near as many of the quality filmmaking elements the first does.

But yeah, she's never getting those back, unless she wants to pay me for all the things I bought for her like dinner, movie, etc. But, of course, "that's different". Whatever bitch.

Oh yeah, and she's also not getting the movies back because I like watching them. So, yeah.

Yeah, the third wasn't as good, but it's still a decent third movie as far as those things go. There aren't many third movies in a series that are good.

I didn't like the third one at all, simply because they didn't act on anything from the cartoon. I figured Shredder was dead via the ending of the second, although they left it open that in the beginning of the 3rd his arm could've once again rose.

Anyways, I was hoping for either Crane or Baxter. Instead, they travel back in time. (I THINK back in time, maybe it was just to an alternative place in the world) Anyways, it just lacked. Plus, was April played by the same girl? Finally, they did next to nothing with Casey, which also sucked.

The first one is easily the best. The second one is OK, but it's less of a movie, and more of a real life cartoon for kids. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't have near as many of the quality filmmaking elements the first does.

The first was a heartfelt favorite because (as I said before) the darkness of it. It mainly was about them coming into their own, without Spinter. They went through a dark time and Raph was also suffering from some serious issues.

But yeah, she's never getting those back, unless she wants to pay me for all the things I bought for her like dinner, movie, etc. But, of course, "that's different". Whatever bitch.

Oh yeah, and she's also not getting the movies back because I like watching them. So, yeah.

Okay, first I repped you for that because reading that from you is just pure gold. Second, of course "it's different."

Its ALWAYS different, because we didn't "have" to do any of that stuff for them. The funny thing is, while we didn't "have to" it sure as hell would've made life a lot less fun if we didn't, at least during the time that was.

EDIT: Yeah, also.. You didn't HAVE to f*ck that other guy, but you did, didn't ya.

I like the first three ninja turtle movies, loved part one when they got ran out of the swearer and had to live with April in the country. some of my favorite jokes was when they had a hard work out and Mikey need something to rub his shell he got Turtle Wax. And another was when Ralph was waking up and Leo yells "Ralph awakes, and he wants FOOD!" as a child funny as hell.

Part two is only cool to be now because I found out Nash was in the movie but I love Toka and Razor and the dounut bit in the warehouse.

And while part three was the best in story, it was great in action.

TMNT, I've been wanting to see it, but after watch parts of it, I kind of don't want to ruin the memory of the first three that I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back