• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm turned off from sex for a while...

That is it. I have been on this forum for a long time now, and for this kind of shit to follow me hnere. That one day in California, ONE DAY!. And for you to bring it up now, that pisses me off. We are no longer friends, and I cannot even talk to you anymore.

Well I am sorry I dont fucking bring your personal life onto the forums. I am better than that. You are low.

You're grandpa never minded.

He's probably still fresh enough for even you...

And Will...It's not actually abusing children that's being discussed...you'd have to read back to see what it's about...lol. I was talking about his "knuckle children"...

[QUOTE="Bad Ass" Johnny Gunnz;892682]Oh for fucks sake...you don't have any kids....they're not yours, she fucked the gardener... THAT'S why they're brown, it's not a "skin condition", they're half Mexican. It's not a speech impediment, it's Spanish! And yes...that 3 year old really does want to mow the lawn...[/QUOTE]

I lol'd.

Yeah. These aren't real children.

Adopted then? Get them when they're 17. They should already come complete with a job, so you can bum money from them. And in a year's time, they're out the door.

We don't have a gardener

So you do your own lawn work. ;) nice.

and I have no intention of breeding.

So you're fixed. :thumbsup: gotcha, seems to be the way to go these days.

This works since TM and I worked out a deal that you were gonna come over here for a while. I was gonna buy him an E.C.W. Heavyweight belt in exchange. Seems like a fair trade, really.

We can get extreme, if you want. :lmao:

This works since TM and I worked out a deal that you were gonna come over here for a while. I was gonna buy him an E.C.W. Heavyweight belt in exchange. Seems like a fair trade, really.

We can get extreme, if you want. :lmao:

I'll talk to my wife, but I'll take a World Heavyweight Championship belt, and you don't even have to give her back... That would truly make me the World Heavyweight Champion!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back