I'm turned off from sex for a while...

[QUOTE="Bad Ass" Johnny Gunnz;893841]Ok, fine... I'll hire a group of cheap laborers (I don't mean Mexicans)....(Yes I do) and they'll do something I don't ask them to do...because apparently that's what they do best!

"Hey Seenior... We took out de gwall...and put in a gweendow. Ees better dat gway. Besys, I gwant to fack jor gwife."

Or something like that...[/QUOTE]

At this point in time hiring Mexicans can be expensive, you're better off going with Guatemalans or El Salvadorians.

[QUOTE="Bad Ass" Johnny Gunnz;893787]Hulk Hogan would get a hernia just looking at my wife...

(Ok, not really...My wife is not big at all, I just love bashing her for making my life miserable)[/QUOTE]
You're bashing your wife over the internet, does that make you feel good? I think so, you have a problem with her, take it up with her, I don't see IC making fun of his fiance, Will or anyone else who is either married or engaged. So I ask you, does it make you feel good knowing she isn't going to read this?

You're bashing your wife over the internet, does that make you feel good? I think so, you have a problem with her, take it up with her, I don't see IC making fun of his fiance, Will or anyone else who is either married or engaged. So I ask you, does it make you feel good knowing she isn't going to read this?

Hahaha...You're VERY late to the party... I don't care if anybody else does or not. I also don't care what you think about it. It's what they call, "Therapeutic". Allowing myself to vent does in fact, make me feel better. So, I'd suggest that if you don't like it, go to some tweener site and read about teenage breakups, bitchy friends, and the new "Jonas Brothers" movie. Otherwise, hang out, have fun, and go with the flow...

At this point in time hiring Mexicans can be expensive, you're better off going with Guatemalans or El Salvadorians.

I've actually worked with El Salvadorians, and they are racist as hell towards Mexicans. Guatemalans are too hard to import, and besides... Lets face it... They blend in so well with the rest, how would I know I'm getting real Guatemalans?

Will ALWAYS mocks Erin on here, but that's because she posts here as well, so tis all in jest.

Will ALWAYS mocks Erin on here, but that's because she posts here as well, so tis all in jest.

Thank you, Lee

...And who says my wife doesn't read what I say? Sometimes she'll sit over my shoulder when she's bored and watch me type shit... And I'm fairly convinced she can read or she'd be wasting her time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back