• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm turned off from sex for a while...

When you're married, w/ children, you take sex whenever you can get it. HOWEVER normally when it's that time of the month.. oral (for me only) and hand-jobs come into play before actual sex does.

The funny thing is, during that time of the month for females.. sex should be something you think of trying, mainly because your pleasures and feelings are enhanced. I read it somewhere that sex during your period gives you "bonus" feelings and sensations.

All the same, I'm not into doing it.. but once again.. sex when you're married w/ children pretty much means you take what you can get.

When you're married, w/ children, you take sex whenever you can get it. HOWEVER normally when it's that time of the month.. oral (for me only) and hand-jobs come into play before actual sex does.

The funny thing is, during that time of the month for females.. sex should be something you think of trying, mainly because your pleasures and feelings are enhanced. I read it somewhere that sex during your period gives you "bonus" feelings and sensations.

All the same, I'm not into doing it.. but once again.. sex when you're married w/ children pretty much means you take what you can get.

*Tear* So....fucking....true. When you're married, and you have kids....when you actually start to think about the LAST time you did have sex, you narrow it down to "When she got pregnant..." A little blood would be the least of your worries if you were married with children... (Take it from WZ's own, Al Bundy)

I'm with Will and Gunnz, since we seem to be the only ones with full experience in this area.

TAKE IT WHEN YOU CAN GET IT.

1.) It's sex. There's no reason to say no, if it's someone you're serious, or semi-serious with.

2.) You don't look a gift horse in the mouth. How stupid are you going to feel, when you're using that lube called Your Own Tears because your girlfriend left you for someone that doesn't mind a bloody condom?

3.) At least you didn't wake up with a bloody face.

4.) Even if she is bleeding, there's a different hole to stick it in. If that one's bleeding, call 911. The number, is 9-1-1.

5.) I went through 4+ years without it. When it started again, it took almost 3 hours to finish the job. Normally, I wouldn't complain. But, 3+ hours is WAY TOO FUCKING LONG to spend with a one night stand.

[QUOTE="Bad Ass" Johnny Gunnz;892491]Being a virgin isn't a bad thing....unless you're 30-40 years old and live with your parents...[/QUOTE]

I haven't had sex. Since I woke up.

Yeah. I must be a virgin.

You're not married, and don't have any kids. That's why I only included Will and Gunnz. I don't know of anyone else that has kids here, or that has made it known.

Only punk ass bitches. Real men go raw.

And by raw, he means it rots until it falls off.... :lmao:

This is something that I'm not proud of, but out of 70+ women I've slept with, I've used a condom maybe 3 or 4 times.... and one of those women is my wife... Thank god, I never picked up anything... But....I ain't no punk bitch!!

[QUOTE="Bad Ass" Johnny Gunnz;892667]:lmao: I MEANT THE KIND THAT YOU CREATE BY JACKING OFF, YOU PONCE![/QUOTE]

Wow, so you dug up some of my hisroty. Yes we had to do artificial insemination. That isn't something to make fun of me or my family about. That is extremely low.

Oh for fucks sake...you don't have any kids....they're not yours, she fucked the gardener... THAT'S why they're brown, it's not a "skin condition", they're half Mexican. It's not a speech impediment, it's Spanish! And yes...that 3 year old really does want to mow the lawn...

**Disclaimer**
This post was not meant to offend anybody, so if I did, I'm sorry.
If you're a Mexican gardener and you really do have a skin condition and a speech impediment, I'm very sorry.
3 year old children should not be allowed to mow lawns...Not even Mexican ones.
I am Mexican and have overcome a speech impediment, a skin condition, and am a former 3 year old lawn mower.
I should have known better... But hey... It makes it funnier for me, so lighten the fuck up!

Oh for fuck sakes. yes, she did get pregnant once from another fucking man. Great, what are you fucking stalking us. Really, this is gross. This is a fucking wrestling forum, shut the hell up about my family life.

[QUOTE="Bad Ass" Johnny Gunnz;892682]Oh for fucks sake...you don't have any kids....they're not yours, she fucked the gardener... THAT'S why they're brown, it's not a "skin condition", they're half Mexican. It's not a speech impediment, it's Spanish! And yes...that 3 year old really does want to mow the lawn...[/QUOTE]

lmao

Oh for fuck sakes. yes, she did get pregnant once from another fucking man. Great, what are you fucking stalking us. Really, this is gross. This is a fucking wrestling forum, shut the hell up about my family life.

are you serious???

So now you got your little buddy battlez in here making fun of my shit? I bet you have probably told him everything you know about my life. Who else have you told? CM? Santinoistight44? wowfuckinggold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back