I'm turned off from sex for a while...

Derf

O.M.G.
Ok, so somthing happened last night that makes me not want to have sex again, for a while. So if you don't wanna read about my sex life, don't read any further.

Ok, so after night of drinking, a "friend" cameback to my place, and we hooked up. Wasn't the first time we hooked up either. We did the dirty, and went to sleep. No problems there. This morning, my cousin opened our door to tell the girl she was going to work, and offered her a drive home, she accepted. I continued to sleep.

When I got up about a half hour ago, I had to slightly tidy my room from the sex the night before. And when i went to put somthing in the garbage, I saw the condom I'd used... Bloody. I don't know if she was on her period, or just started, but either way, now I'm grossed out.

Some people can't even afford sex, and here you are refusing to take everything on your plate. There are so virgin posters on WZ who would love to have that, you know.

It sucks, it's a little gross but it shouldn't put you off sex. It would be nice if she apologises or even notices but it ain't a massive thing.

It will happen.
If it turns you off sex, I'm afraid you're going to end up with your hand for approximately 25% of the duration of any serious relationships you have.
Which probably sucks more than having a bloody condom to dispose of.

Ok, so somthing happened last night that makes me not want to have sex again, for a while. So if you don't wanna read about my sex life, don't read any further.

Ok, so after night of drinking, a "friend" cameback to my place, and we hooked up. Wasn't the first time we hooked up either. We did the dirty, and went to sleep. No problems there. This morning, my cousin opened our door to tell the girl she was going to work, and offered her a drive home, she accepted. I continued to sleep.

When I got up about a half hour ago, I had to slightly tidy my room from the sex the night before. And when i went to put somthing in the garbage, I saw the condom I'd used... Bloody. I don't know if she was on her period, or just started, but either way, now I'm grossed out.

Everything is perfectly fine as long as you don't eat her out while she is on her period.

I'll just say this. When you are in your first serious relationship in university, you won't find it disgusting then. Nine out of ten guys at this age want it at least every other night and women at this age fall head over heels in love for the first time...I think you get where I'm going with this.

I'll just say this. When you are in your first serious relationship in university, you won't find it disgusting then. Nine out of ten guys at this age want it at least every other night and women at this age fall head over heels in love for the first time...I think you get where I'm going with this.

Ew I beg to disagree. I could be married, and it's just not happening.

....Try going down on a girl that's on her rag and you/she doesn't know... Until you come up for air... Quit yer cryin', because there are worse things. Like SlyFox said, there are plenty of people who would jump at the chance.... I'm a not-so-proud member of the "Red-Wing" club, and I would much rather bone a chick who's bleeding, than end up pulling clots out of my teeth again...

TM your girlfriend is awesome. Anyway it's not that bad really. She was drinking she forgot to tell you that she was on it. Not horrible. I mean it's just blood on a condom it didn't even touch you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back