Im a horrible person.

I'll let Florida put it best..... You fucked those two?

[youtube]xKUwcCp7LPE[/youtube]

Dude, you're not a bad person. If I were you, I'd be walking with a swagger. I mean, you're single, and so are they. What's the problem?

Well there you go. Now lets talk business.

I would fuck her so hard shed have to crawl back into her own skin.

I'll let Florida put it best..... You fucked those two?

[youtube]xKUwcCp7LPE[/youtube]

Dude, you're not a bad person. If I were you, I'd be walking with a swagger. I mean, you're single, and so are they. What's the problem?

True story.

Some girls like 'em big, at least i hope so because if they don't I'm seriously fucked and not in the good way.

Lulz, but the thing is. Im also very well built. My arms are huge I dont have man boobs. I work out constantly. I just dont go running so I have a little gut on me. Girls like that in a way, they feel very safe and they call me a teddy bear.

A teddy bear with a penis that will fuck the shit out of them.

A teddy bear with a penis that will fuck the shit out of them.

And that's a pretty good combination, right there. My ex girlfriends say basically most girls don't want a completely ripped guy. A little bit of fat can't hurt.

Now then, about those two girls..... They got friends?

And that's a pretty good combination, right there. My ex girlfriends say basically most girls don't want a completely ripped guy. A little bit of fat can't hurt.

Now then, about those two girls..... They got friends?

Yes and they are all just as good looking too.

You come to Michigan, we'll go partying and I shall introduce you to them. Not joking.

Lol funny you should say that... I got a few ties to Michigan.

And any time you're in the ATL, feel free to come on down and such.

Trust me, the southern girls..... Ooh my, there's a reason for for how many high school girls got college boyfriends. Let's just put it simply.... You will enjoy yourself

Lol funny you should say that... I got a few ties to Michigan.

And any time you're in the ATL, feel free to come on down and such.

Trust me, the southern girls..... Ooh my, there's a reason for for how many high school girls got college boyfriends. Let's just put it simply.... You will enjoy yourself

Ohh boy. southern Girls. Love em. Especially when they wear a cowboy hat. Fuck thats my one weakness. I seriously jizz in my pants. Love that shit. Love southern girls.

Ohh boy. southern Girls. Love em. Especially when they wear a cowboy hat. Fuck thats my one weakness. I seriously jizz in my pants. Love that shit. Love southern girls.

Something about a southern girl just makes me say....

[youtube]Ahp8zjSK0X4[/youtube]

........ Wrong clip......

But the true question here is: Would she let you fuck her hard enough for her to have to crawl back into her own skin or would she even let you fuck her?

Ahem.... The answer to such a question...

[youtube]n5i4vHsF00U[/youtube]

Just make sure you have rubbers...

Or, if you're already mixing pills, might as well slip some birth control. You know.... Security.....

I dont know. I would gladly be the father of her child. It just means I can keep having sex with her. Im fine with that by any means.

I dont know. I would gladly be the father of her child. It just means I can keep having sex with her. Im fine with that by any means.

True.... But at the same time.... It's going to look very different after child birth.... VERY different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back