OKAY I NEED SOME MAJOR GIRL ADVICE

the pretty, smart bitchy one. because she's smarter and prettier.

yeah, and they say teenagers can make sensible decisions.

I believe this man is Deadman. He came to me once with the same problem. He made the same decision. Om on to you Deadman....

When the fuck did the Bar Room become the Love Hotline?

Want my advice kid? Ignore both of them, and then their jealousy will get to be so great over each other you can then pressure them into a threesome with you, with each girl trying to outdo the other.

Or, better yet, just ignore them and realize that you're a freshman in high school, and worrying over a girl is just a waste of your time since the chances of you ending up with either of them permanently are below 1%.

It works.

Actually, my advice is - Be a man and make a choice. You're either going to lose one or lose both.

Odds are though, if you pick the snobby one, the athletic one's competitive nature will take over and she will try harder.

Actually, don't date the athlete.

The way I see it.. you have only one real option.

Fake turning gay. And sleep with both, in an attempt to have them "turn you back". Neither will be any less the wiser.. they'll both think they're helping you, without dating you. Once you "turn back", thank each individually and say they have helped you to see the light..

HOWEVER (this is the important part) let them know you can not risk dating them, incase this type of mood happens again. You couldn't risk letting them think they turned you gay.

Will might be right too.

Find a girl who is friends with both of them, and sleep with her. That's always a good idea too.

To be truthful.. weigh out your options heavily.

Make a list of all the sexual things you'd love to do, and try. And I don't mean stupid PG-sexual things. I mean "HOLY SHIT, WE CAN'T SPEAK OF THIS TO ANYONE" sexual things.

After 'said' list is created.. make copies.. give each girl a copy. Find out which girl is more willing to do more things. And bam, there's your answer.

Seriously. Its High School. The odds of you marrying either girl, or having a long lasting relationship with either girl (especially from Freshman yr on) is highly unlikely and the odds aren't in your favor. Not that it isn't possible.. just highly unlikely. So, take sexual advantage while they're young and cute.. and possibly virgins. Never ever under-estimate the power of a virgin. They're clean. And thats hard to find in most girls these days. FACT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back