I just wanna update you guys.

Hoooly fucking shit, this girl's a riot. Not only did she get you to do her work for her, but she tried to offload you onto some other girl, AND made you think she likes you. She's got you by the balls again, and she's going to continue to have them until you realize this. How can you be bad at reading directions? I bet she was on Facebook/Texting, going, "HEY WHAT'S THIS WORD SAY?"

I had a message typed to respond to this, but my browser crashed. Anyways, to keep it short this time. I really don't know, I'm just going to see how things play out, but if the status stays the same for the rest of the year...if I nothing changes, I'm either going to do something around the last week of school, or I'm going to try to contact her over the summer, but I can't go on not knowing.

But seriously...does this look like a girl who would do something like that
l_b3dfda7413004cb48a559bb86d93ddaa.jpg

I had a message typed to respond to this, but my browser crashed. Anyways, to keep it short this time. I really don't know, I'm just going to see how things play out, but if the status stays the same for the rest of the year...if I nothing changes, I'm either going to do something around the last week of school, or I'm going to try to contact her over the summer, but I can't go on not knowing.

Yeah, she seems kinda bitchy from that pic..but cool too. Does she have a decent ass?

Yeah, she seems kinda bitchy from that pic..but cool too. Does she have a decent ass?

Meh...it's kinda small, but perfect in it's own way. I useally don't look at her ass too much, because I respect her pr- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Yeah right, I couldn't say that without laughing.

This was her in august:

5730_1109812509648_1356900186_30280922_3137413_n.jpg

hahaha i hear yeah.

This is her a couple months after I told her off..my fav pic, she got what she deserved:

21867_1208948027974_1356900186_30505412_7956521_n.jpg

The first picture isn't that bad, I see what you saw in her, but she seems like the type that would really fuck with you.

The second picture, looks like a whole new diffrent person, like one of those quiet emo chicks. Looks like she was happier before she fucked with you. I think it ended up being a good decison you dropped her.

This is her latest one, and yeah, still has the emo look going for her(and the caption is "he he" and her reply to a guy's comment was quote: "ooo shovel it! lol" yeah.

25671_1254487646436_1356900186_30592257_6152609_n.jpg

Yo Ellis, I apologize for stuff I said after your banning. You seem like a cool guy.

This is her latest one, and yeah, still has the emo look going for her(and the caption is "he he" and her reply to a guy's comment was quote: "ooo shovel it! lol" yeah.

25671_1254487646436_1356900186_30592257_6152609_n.jpg

And people think your the fucked up one? She seems like a ****e.

So what was up with those topics that one night? Were you seriously going through stuff or were you acting like that to stir shit up?

speaking of being a ****e...look at this from nov '08:

n1356900186_30055266_9154.jpg

Her comment about it being too small is epic ****e like too:
"lol wich is what everyone has been telling me that it is tooooo smalll...but thats kinda the point, its so small that you have to look at it and wonder is she even wearing anything underneath it?? lols"

So what was up with those topics that one night? Were you seriously going through stuff or were you acting like that to stir shit up?

Yeah, i was moving to a new college after gradurating a two year one, and I was moving on campus and away from home for the first time and I was scared and lonely not knowing what would happen...and something she did upset me and I vented in a demonic way...It was awful, but I hope I never do that again. Yeah.

Yeah, i was moving to a new college after gradurating a two year one, and I was moving on campus and away from home for the first time and I was scared and lonely not knowing what would happen...and something she did upset me and I vented in a demonic way...It was awful, but I hope I never do that again. Yeah.

I understand. Shit, I myself was going through stuff when you did that, having just moved to a new country in the middle of Summer and I think I wanted to not feel left out, so I tried to stir you up.

I understand. Shit, I myself was going through stuff when you did that, having just moved to a new country in the middle of Summer and I think I wanted to not feel left out, so I tried to stir you up.

Yeah, you said that you wanted to start a war with me. It was your way of relieving the stress of moving..idk i guess my venting was my way of relieving stress, since I never did it.

Well, im going to workout, and chill with some friends of mine, so i may be banned by the time i get back on...

If so, it's been fun.

And Doc, good luck to you. You seem to be a chill dude.

I don't know, you haven't been banned yet. You made the alt back in November, and you where banned in like...August? Hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back