I just wanna update you guys.

I will take your advice though, and if she ever hurts me, I will fuck with her. Not anything againts the law, but I'll mess with her fucking head. I think she's changed though, either that.....or shes a reallllly good troll.

Man, I'm only like 14, I just have a crush on the girl.

Also, you're young, get rid of the "crush" and move on. Easier said then done, but, it's worth it and everything. Move to another school, or just prepare for highschool, and planning how you will impress all the new people you will meet. If you can change how you think, what you joke about, how you act, then you'll be fine come highschool and college.

I will take your advice though, and if she ever hurts me, I will fuck with her. Not anything againts the law, but I'll mess with her fucking head. I think she's changed though, either that.....or shes a reallllly good troll.

You made a massive thread about her, alt's on an internet forum just to talk about her, used my name as a symbol for your actions, and everything, just because of her's. You can do what you want, but it's best if you do it NOW and on your terms. Trust me. It's better that way.

Doing anything for a girl is more than a crush. You love her man. For real. Is this the first girl that has shown interest to you like this? Just curious. Robin was for me, in a sense..I had female friends, but, not ones as close as her.

Other girls have liked me, but I haven't liked them. Her, she...it's hard to explain without embarrassing myself. But your right, it's more then a crush, back in January, that was a crush, but now...it's different.

I mean, she may have changed, but, still, it's a women, and she's young like you, they get very tempermental at this age, and who knows what bull shit she'll pull just to get her kicks. When a person gets knocked down, they go back to their old, familar ways. Maybe the way she acted before is all she knew before, and now is trying to change for the better in a new world. But, if it goes bad, who says she won't go back to fucking with your mind again, just because she can and will and it's familar to her? Be smart and cut your losses kid, there's much better pussy out there, one that isn't as big of a bitch as this girl is. For real.

Also, you're young, get rid of the "crush" and move on. Easier said then done, but, it's worth it and everything. Move to another school, or just prepare for highschool, and planning how you will impress all the new people you will meet. If you can change how you think, what you joke about, how you act, then you'll be fine come highschool and college.

Just a year ago, when my family had to move, I wanted to move to a diffrent school. My friends all abandond me, I sat fucking alone at lunch the rest of the year.

I wanted to get a new start and move to another school, where people wouldn't judge me because of actions I made in the past. I was disgusting, I only took like..3 showers a week, at most. I never brushed my teeth. This year, I take a shower every day, I brush me teeth everyday. I found new friends, I sat with them (kinda a funny story, I wrote an toast to hitler for my verbal class, but my teacher didn't allow it, this toast was actulley more comedic, not serious, and I showed a..sorta friend of mine, and he asked me to sit with him there. He doesn't sit at the table anymore, but I became close friends with the 3 kids that sit there.

Unfortunetly I still couldn't get that fresh start, kids still insult and tell me to take a shower, which really pisses me off, because it's like they don't even look at my hair (which actulley looks really nice now, it's sort of long, and very epic, like a shampoo comercial.), but I still want that fresh start that I'm looking for.

Other girls have liked me, but I haven't liked them. Her, she...it's hard to explain without embarrassing myself. But your right, it's more then a crush, back in January, that was a crush, but now...it's different.

She makes you happy, you can confide in her, and you find safety in her? It's hormones kid. For real. There's a list in your mind that you want a girl to meet, and this girl meets, like Robin met for me. There's more than one girl that meets these, I assure you. She means something to you, but you don't know if she means anything to you. Just find a pussy that isn't so dramatic and problematic. Not to say pussy is easy in general, but shit, you're fucking 14 years old, rape shouldn't cross your mind. This is coming from the man who at 10 years old had some evil thoughts in his head..

But look at me. I'm so much better now. Sure, I still struggle at times with anger, but I'm working on it and trying to be the best person i can be.

I mean, she may have changed, but, still, it's a women, and she's young like you, they get very tempermental at this age, and who knows what bull shit she'll pull just to get her kicks. When a person gets knocked down, they go back to their old, familar ways. Maybe the way she acted before is all she knew before, and now is trying to change for the better in a new world. But, if it goes bad, who says she won't go back to fucking with your mind again, just because she can and will and it's familar to her? Be smart and cut your losses kid, there's much better pussy out there, one that isn't as big of a bitch as this girl is. For real.

I think that's what she was doing, if you read my first thread, she was DEFINETLEY fucking with me. No doubt about it. She said she wasn't, and she does that with all her friends, but no. She was fucking with me for her own amusment. Like when she'd randomly say "I love you", she was totally messing with my head.

After I sent her that message, they way she looked behind her, saw me, and continued to tell her friend all about it (which is when I sent her the link to that thread.) I heard from others too, how she was reading all the messages to her science class.

She makes you happy, you can confide in her, and you find safety in her? It's hormones kid. For real. There's a list in your mind that you want a girl to meet, and this girl meets, like Robin met for me. There's more than one girl that meets these, I assure you. She means something to you, but you don't know if she means anything to you. Just find a pussy that isn't so dramatic and problematic. Not to say pussy is easy in general, but shit, you're fucking 14 years old, rape shouldn't cross your mind. This is coming from the man who at 10 years old had some evil thoughts in his head..

But look at me. I'm so much better now. Sure, I still struggle at times with anger, but I'm working on it and trying to be the best person i can be.

Ok, I'll think about this. I'm going to sleep, it's like..1:39am now.

Just a year ago, when my family had to move, I wanted to move to a diffrent school. My friends all abandond me, I sat fucking alone at lunch the rest of the year.

I wanted to get a new start and move to another school, where people wouldn't judge me because of actions I made in the past. I was disgusting, I only took like..3 showers a week, at most. I never brushed my teeth. This year, I take a shower every day, I brush me teeth everyday. I found new friends, I sat with them (kinda a funny story, I wrote an toast to hitler for my verbal class, but my teacher didn't allow it, this toast was actulley more comedic, not serious, and I showed a..sorta friend of mine, and he asked me to sit with him there. He doesn't sit at the table anymore, but I became close friends with the 3 kids that sit there.

Unfortunetly I still couldn't get that fresh start, kids still insult and tell me to take a shower, which really pisses me off, because it's like they don't even look at my hair (which actulley looks really nice now, it's sort of long, and very epic, like a shampoo comercial.), but I still want that fresh start that I'm looking for.

Try having no friends for 12 years and not really trusting your parents about jack shit and then you're understand where I've come from.

The reason the shower thing hurts you is because when they told you that back when they said that, it was true, which hurt your feelings, deep inside of you. Now, it's not true, but because it was true then and it hurt you then, when someone says it, it brings back the pain of when they mocked you for your bathing habits.

Fresh starts are hard, but they will come. Just be patient, things take time, but, it will come and you will overcome all of the pain you've had in life.

I think that's what she was doing, if you read my first thread, she was DEFINETLEY fucking with me. No doubt about it. She said she wasn't, and she does that with all her friends, but no. She was fucking with me for her own amusment. Like when she'd randomly say "I love you", she was totally messing with my head.

After I sent her that message, they way she looked behind her, saw me, and continued to tell her friend all about it (which is when I sent her the link to that thread.) I heard from others too, how she was reading all the messages to her science class.

haha, wow, she's fucking cruel. God, where do this women learn these bull shit tactics these days? Yeah, that's flat out wrong. Damn, that's rough man. Saying I love you like that just to fuck with you is crossing a line that, if it was done to me...yeah...What messages are you referring to? Did you really link her to the thread? You're def a young person, I can see that. You're be fine, just grow up, man up, and be a good person and treat yourself with some worth and respect and people will see it and gravitate to it when you're older(aka highschool or college, depending on where live takes you). Yeah, dude, she doesn't give a fuck about you. For real.

It's up to you. I've spoken words of wisdom to you, i hope you do what needs to be done, no matter what, I hope it works out for you.

Today was awesome! Last class of the day, computers. Yeah, what ever we we're doing sucked big floppy donkey dick, but guess who sat next to me? Karlie. At first she was sitting by her, friend, but she didn't even talk to him, no, she talked to me.She started by asking me why I wouldn't go out with the stupid fat chick, she said I broke the girls heart (Ha ha ha.), I told her the girl wasn't my type. She asked me what my type was, and I almost described her, but I decided not too. The entire period we talked, apparently she can't read directions good, so I was helping her the entire time on the project thingy.

She kept asking me what to do, she kinda yelled at me too, and when I couldn't help her...she said she was going..to kill me, but she smiled when she said that, so she was probably joking. We basically did the project together. It was soo awesome. I hope this didn't sound weird.

Hoooly fucking shit, this girl's a riot. Not only did she get you to do her work for her, but she tried to offload you onto some other girl, AND made you think she likes you. She's got you by the balls again, and she's going to continue to have them until you realize this. How can you be bad at reading directions? I bet she was on Facebook/Texting, going, "HEY WHAT'S THIS WORD SAY?"

Is this elissman again?

... :|

Yeah it is. He said so earlier.

That was...fucking creepy. Like IWTSOO said, it was like a Twilight Zone episode.

My opinion on the guy has changed though. Kinda wish he'd be let back.

Now I can't make anymore ellisman jokes. Darn.

Hoooly fucking shit, this girl's a riot. Not only did she get you to do her work for her, but she tried to offload you onto some other girl, AND made you think she likes you. She's got you by the balls again, and she's going to continue to have them until you realize this. How can you be bad at reading directions? I bet she was on Facebook/Texting, going, "HEY WHAT'S THIS WORD SAY?"

SHE'S GOT YOU PUSSY WHIPPED WITHOUT EVEN GIVING YOU PUSSY!!!

That was...fucking creepy. Like IWTSOO said, it was like a Twilight Zone episode.

Exactly my thoughts Doc.

Don't worry Doc, there's at least 10 people ready to make more emo ellisman jokes when the next person makes a twitter like I use to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back