I just wanna update you guys.

Why is that funny? I thought you loved her.

No, Gd. I was laughing at how you put your age as 1. -.-, I know you don't go to Deer Lakes, you where just trolling me. If so....what color is the middle school....and what color is the school's team colors?

No, Gd. I was laughing at how you put your age as 1. -.-, I know you don't go to Deer Lakes, you where just trolling me. If so....what color is the middle school....and what color is the school's team colors?

Not sure. I don't actually go to Deer Lakes, but I do live nearby, hence me getting that BJ. Don't they have a really good B-Ball player. Stanko or something?

Your right it is funny. A pathetic dick like yourself trying to look good by changing my quotes.

I'm fucking done with her. I'm just dropping the whole thing, maybe I really didn't love her. I just don't care about it anymore. I'm done.

Well string up the Pope and call him Catholic, he's realised what we all have from the start!

Nothing really happened with her to make me feel this way, I just thing I'm never going to get past this stage. If she talks to me, ya I'll say hi. Will I feel anything from it? No.

Jesus though, I really hope I don't go back.

I find the best way to keep such a promise to yourself is seclusion.

I think the same, but I figured i've already told you guys enough things, why not finish it off. If by chance I do go back to liking her though, I don't think I'm going to tell you guys, because my balls still hurt from the last time you busted them.

Bust them on her face this time.

Insanity-Wolf-I-saw-a-cute-girl-the-other-day-It-reminded-me-of-the-one-in-my-freezer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back