• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My sig is for you, Dave!

And emulate Flair the entire time? No thanks. At least Wolfe's is original. Besides – window lickers is hilarious.

I don't recall him saying Window Lickers.

Why would you want a heel anyway? Dave got a mix of heels, faces and tweener (Wade is a kinda tweener attacking both Cena, going for Sheamus, attacking Punk, attacking well anybody)

You could include Kurt Angle, but then again, he's WWE homegrown..

Fuck this might get hard, anybody with legitimacy and TNA homegrown.

Boy it truly is filled with WWE rejects and mid-card TNA people.

Why would you want a heel anyway? Dave got a mix of heels, faces and tweener (Wade is a kinda tweener attacking both Cena, going for Sheamus, attacking Punk, attacking well anybody)

.... This.

You could include that whole ECW Faction coming up... Oh wait...

How about Matt Morgan, Hernandez, and Kazarian.... Sure, none of them are over, but what the fuck.

In reality, your best option is Jay Lethal, because he's really the only TNA homegrown talent that is actually over beyond the Impact Zone

As an Englishman, I find your sig offensive.

As an American, I find your accent offensive.

You probably weren't watching at the time. Window Lickers is his way of calling people ******s.

Heels are more fun, and this particular heel gave me a clever little way to insult the WWE :)

Well just where do you propose we get the talent from? Our development league? We don't have one. The bastards at the PGWE have monopolized pro wrestling for a decade. Even so we have Kurt Angle. Worlds greatest wrestler. He actually wanted to leave the Pedo Society main event to join us. So what if he's old, he can still run circles over those talentless *****es called "WWE Superstars".

This guy was legitimate and homegrown:

curryman.jpg

Oh wait, they fired him after having him job to Val Venus. And that gimmick did kill his legitimacy.

You're right. I was trying to think of anyone legitimate and homegrown, and the above guy was the only one I could think of, and he was saddled with a stupid (albeit hilarious) gimmick before getting fired after losing to Val Venus.

My acronym for TNA is going to be TOTAL FUCKING MESS.

It's going to stand for TNA is a tOTAL FUCKING MESS

Curry Man wasn't "home grown" – it was a gimmick from Daniels' time in Japan that he brought over. Fail.

So they had a popular character in Christoper Daniels, whom was over with the crowd as a legit X-Division guy who might have been able to make the jump to Main Event/World Title, and instead they give him COMEDY CHARACTER/JOBBER STATUS?

I may have gotten that slightly wrong, but the gist is TNA fucked over Christoper Daniels, a guy who was homegrown, by killing his character and replacing it with a Joke (even though it was funny).

You, sir, as well as TNA, FAIL. Curry Man in TNA was an embarrassment to Christoper Daniels.

So they had a popular character in Christoper Daniels, whom was over with the crowd as a legit X-Division guy who might have been able to make the jump to Main Event/World Title, and instead they give him COMEDY CHARACTER/JOBBER STATUS?

I may have gotten that slightly wrong, but the gist is TNA fucked over Christoper Daniels, a guy who was homegrown, by killing his character and replacing it with a Joke (even though it was funny).

You, sir, as well as TNA, FAIL. Curry Man in TNA was an embarrassment to Christoper Daniels.

Who cares? Go bitch about that in a Daniels thread somewhere. Fuck's that fact have anything to do with being given "options" for who better to put in my sig, you fool?

Logic fail.

.... This.

You could include that whole ECW Faction coming up... Oh wait...

How about Matt Morgan, Hernandez, and Kazarian.... Sure, none of them are over, but what the fuck.

In reality, your best option is Jay Lethal, because he's really the only TNA homegrown talent that is actually over beyond the Impact Zone

Went to WWE first.

Jay Lethal could work with a heel promo on the sig, seeing as he wooped Ric Flair's ass at his own game.

Well just where do you propose we get the talent from? Our development league? We don't have one. The bastards at the PGWE have monopolized pro wrestling for a decade. Even so we have Kurt Angle. Worlds greatest wrestler. He actually wanted to leave the Pedo Society main event to join us. So what if he's old, he can still run circles over those talentless *****es called "WWE Superstars".

I'm not saying anything against TNA, just saying if IDR wants a sig that actually has TNA homegrowns half to 80% of the roster is eliminated when it comes to actually having people that are meaningful and someone to bother with.

I never realized it before... but TNA really does seem like an Indy wrestling show. It really does. I've been looking at TNA all wrong... They're not a National Promotion. They're a territory who stays in Orlando to hide that their talent isn't over beyond the Impact Zone, who wait for talent is available to sign because they do fuck all getting their own talent over, and have such comedically bad television, that you can't take it seriously as a nation wide promotion.

I finally got it... TNA isn't a national promotion.... They're really just an Indy Federation

TNA frustrates me. It has potential, and it could be so much more, but then it pisses it all away on a weekly basis.

That's because you're busy lickin' that window and not paying attention to how awesome it's been over the last two months. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back