Learning How To Let Go

I'm not saying there's NOTHING interesting. The Wrestling sections have decent conversations going.

Unless you meant the Cage. Then yeah.. I've been so bored with this place since it's died down that I've been waiting on Tdigs to update his "ask questions" thread.

Also, isn't Razor from Iowa? Maybe its something in the water? Well.. I don't drink our water, but maybe it can spread through water when you shower, maybe? Is Razor the one from Iowa?

No, Gotham City.

Incidentally who have you carried since 2007?

Oh Lee, you so fun. Never more so then when I banned you for a year for being a hot-head though. ;)

edit: almost forgot to actually answer your question..

so, yeah.. a lot of people still actually mention me as to why they joined. How many people still give a shit about you?

I think what Doc meant was that it was perhaps a different way of looking at promotions etc when Jake and Jonny were in charge, Will.

Course, I could be well wide of the mark.

Uhm, Doc, I was still ON Staff when Irish took over.

And Klunder was pretty much given his spot because everyone loved him. Hell, KB didn't even WANT a mod spot - he was practically forced into taking it.

I personally pushed for NorCal to get his spot when Justin went all ape-shit. And back then, NorCal was about as 'green' and 'raw' as I was when I got my spot.

I also never put the words "Will, I think you deserve this spot" in the form of anything Jake said. Jake said a spot was open, and because I told him about a week prior I was interested in how to become a mod - he PM'ed me and said a spot was open and he remembered I wanted it.

Nothing was said about me "deserving" the spot. But I will lean toward believing I earned it once I had it. Like NorCal and KB have also done.

This is something where it seems you wanna find wrong answers to anything I say. And its just not happening.

fantastic that since then, I havent improved one single bit :lmao:

fantastic that since then, I havent improved one single bit :lmao:

Actually, bud, you've gone downhill.

Its still funny to see your posts. But you turned quality into humor. You've replaced the once great "The *Company* Is Yours" greatness.. into "Lets talk about random shit".

I suppose once you've hit your best, the only place to go is down though, eh?

Will...if the "we like you" statement was true...then I would have never been demodded, Jane would be admin, and Via Armbar would be Chris Cash v.2.

Will, you were trying to stir up some shit...

Mission accomplished!

Now work the gut, fellas!

Oh Lee, you so fun. Never more so then when I banned you for a year for being a hot-head though. ;)

edit: almost forgot to actually answer your question..

so, yeah.. a lot of people still actually mention me as to why they joined. How many people still give a shit about you?

...And yet you still didn't answer it? :headscratch:

I think what Doc meant was that it was perhaps a different way of looking at promotions etc when Jake and Jonny were in charge, Will.

Course, I could be well wide of the mark.

No, right on actually.

Yea, just seems like those threads go direly unappreciated, is the thing. Too involved for 95% of the posters around here, and gets buried with "ZOMG CENA NEEDZ GIMMICK CHANGE" threads after like 5 posts.

We are a dying dinosaur breed Will, and stuff like what I used to do just doesnt get appreciated or utilized anymore.

So, now I just fuck with people :lmao:

Will...if the "we like you" statement was true...then I would have never been demodded, Jane would be admin, and Via Armbar would be Chris Cash v.2.

How isn't it?

Ricky, I got you onto the e-fed Staff when Jake didn't like you. You know that to be true. (thus, "someone" liked you and you didn't get on because the Staff felt you deserved it through hard work.)

I'm not saying you didn't bust your ass upon being modded - or even before, for that matter.

As for guys like Armbar, if he keeps posting wrestling I wouldn't doubt but if someday he would become mod. Jane never will, because the Staff plays with Jane more than likes it.

In a thread called "learning how to let go" I find it funny

This much I agree with. But how can I let it go, when you act annoying enough to the point it deserves brought up?

Much like the e-love crap regarding me, eh? Out of the years I've been here, thats all anyone has for me. Makes me sad I didn't try harder, sooner, to piss more people off.

Yea, just seems like those threads go direly unappreciated, is the thing. Too involved for 95% of the posters around here, and gets buried with "ZOMG CENA NEEDZ GIMMICK CHANGE" threads after like 5 posts.

We are a dying dinosaur breed Will, and stuff like what I used to do just doesnt get appreciated or utilized anymore.

So, now I just fuck with people :lmao:

The thing is though, I - along with the members who matter, WOULD find those threads worth reading and some of the best ones around. Who gives a flying rat's ass if a majority of the new members who won't be here next week pass them by?

Its the guys who have quality in posts, who take the time to look into things, that will read and reply. Those people, Myelf, and others.. WOULD appreciate it, if you continued to do it.

But I have to agree.. fucking with people is mighty fun as well. (duh ;))

My threads are too awesome for people to comprehend. They have to retreat to their Matt Hardy Deserves A Push bases to shield themselves lest they die from overload.

:( That's what I tell myself, anyway.

Shit I was hoping to someday be considered for the sports section, then Irish took it and I doubt he'll ever leave :lmao: Truth be told he is 100000x better than TM was though.

Irish won't always hold it down. And if you continue to push yourself, you could be the next.

Personally, I thought Becker deserved his chance. But thats a case in point of Staff purely hating the man and never wanting to see him in bold. :lmao:

Shit I was hoping to someday be considered for the sports section, then Irish took it and I doubt he'll ever leave :lmao: Truth be told he is 100000x better than TM was though.

You don't have to tell me twice.

Although, TM was good for driving discussion. Were you even around for TM's reign? I'm not being nasty but I seem to recall you making your grand entrance shortly after. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. However, the point still stands. Will is making this thread about people driving discussion and TM did that. He made easily accessible threads that people could just comment on. They didn't need to have a wealth of experience or be an expert to post, they just had to have an opinion. I know, first hand, how much TM tried to help those sections.

How isn't it?

Ricky, I got you onto the e-fed Staff when Jake didn't like you. You know that to be true. (thus, "someone" liked you and you didn't get on because the Staff felt you deserved it through hard work.)

I'm not saying you didn't bust your ass upon being modded - or even before, for that matter.

As for guys like Armbar, if he keeps posting wrestling I wouldn't doubt but if someday he would become mod. Jane never will, because the Staff plays with Jane more than likes it.

Um...Sincade got me modded. I remember exactly where I was sitting when the convo took place. You did nothing as far as my modding was concerned. And what in the heck does that have to do with anything related to me being demodded?

My threads are too awesome for people to comprehend. They have to retreat to their Matt Hardy Deserves A Push bases to shield themselves lest they die from overload.

:( That's what I tell myself, anyway.

Yours aren't the only ones I see get overrun by shit threads.

The easy answer for Will is simply start making those kind of threads if he wants them. Point me out to a few; I'll be happy to take a gander.

We could post in all those threads Will made when he was WWE mod with Harthan and Nofate

You don't have to tell me twice.

Although, TM was good for driving discussion. Were you even around for TM's reign? I'm not being nasty but I seem to recall you making your grand entrance shortly after. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. However, the point still stands. Will is making this thread about people driving discussion and TM did that. He made easily accessible threads that people could just comment on. They didn't need to have a wealth of experience or be an expert to post, they just had to have an opinion. I know, first hand, how much TM tried to help those sections.
Let me start this off by saying I did like the guy while he was here, he helped me with some ideas and such. I just couldn't believe that he was the mod of the sports section, not saying he was horrible but I was expecting more from him. Oh and yeah I was around before he left, I was disappointed to see him go because he was a nice guy, to me at least. I know Doc will put his 2 cents in on him, but he was helpful. I just expected him to completly own and he didn't.

Does anyone honestly give a shit?

That you were banned?

By now it's just a story. I've yet to really see you act a fool, and really I couldn't care less. The only people that would give a shit would be people who still carry some emotional attachment to the situation.

I will NEVER say that TM didn't pull his weight when it came to driving discussion and doing the modding work. I saw his work in the Music section. Some of the threads he made were a bit silly, but he definitely tried hard. I may not have liked him as a person but I won't run down his modding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back